World's Best Janna

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oktabi

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaikaro View Post
*looks at Garen's items*

Zeal huh...well maybe the rest of the enemy team wasn't equally stupid.

*looks at Mord's items*

-.-
Yeah they were pretty silly item builds. Its kinda sad considering what Elo bracket that was...

Syncronite

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktabi View Post
That would have been the "better" move but what you guys couldn't hear in vent was me telling Ez to **** off because I needed more kills.
Yes, because you attempting to take every single kill from your team makes you the 'world's best janna' *cough cough* Nice. If I played Garen and KSed my entire team, would that make me world's best Garen too?

ManTitties

09-21-2010

you managed to farm and get leveled and tank garen's spin. good janna would probably not sit in the spin instead of saving tornado. especially if you're not going to get the kill anyway.

who knows, maybe you got it later.

I wouldn't know. got bored after like 15 seconds.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Just so everyone knows, Oktabi is an old top 500 player, who had an elo of 2040+. Keep that in mind before you bad mouth him. Check it.

oktabi

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncronite View Post
Yes, because you attempting to take every single kill from your team makes you the 'world's best janna' *cough cough* Nice. If I played Garen and KSed my entire team, would that make me world's best Garen too?
Garen always gets banned so we could never find out. And of course I should have every kill on that team.

Devil May LOL

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktabi View Post
Yeah they were pretty silly item builds. Its kinda sad considering what Elo bracket that was...
let me guess.. 900 elo?

also that title "world best janna" sounds stupid. You are not the best janna in lol and you know it, so why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggtart Chow View Post
Just so everyone knows, Oktabi is an old top 500 player, who had an elo of 2040+. Keep that in mind before you bad mouth him. Check it.
He has 1300 elo with less than 25 games played in ranked, so that vid could have been from him stomping a bunch of clueless noobs.

And stomping noobs doesn't make you a pro.

Syncronite

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggtart Chow View Post
Cool story bro

Furpop

09-21-2010

nice team comp two tanks two support and ez? lol

SlimePezza

09-21-2010

Pretty good ...

oktabi

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXByakuyaXx View Post
let me guess.. 900 elo?

also that title "world best janna" sounds stupid. You are not the best janna in lol and you know it, so why bother?
lolbase.net/us/oktabi

Yeah. Pretty close to it.