Maestro error help me please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

epicfilmore

09-14-2012

"There was an error connecting with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the client." this is what my screen says when it loads the log in screen and ive tried restarting the client and i dont know what to do please help me i dont know how to fix this. Please answer riot i need help

EDIT: Im also having trouble opening my pbe which keeps saying "0001: lib.external.Xiff has an undefined dependency: lib.RiotLogger" and i dont know what it means please if you can help with that too

DemmoxMKII

09-14-2012

Since no one will help you filmore, go to this link i found it to help me alot (turns out my firewall didnt allow the newly updated client to log me in) http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2235861

epicfilmore

09-14-2012

thankyou ill try it out

epicfilmore

09-14-2012

my pbe still doesnt work

epicfilmore

09-14-2012

can someone from riot tech support help me please

Animus Sound

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicfilmore View Post
"There was an error connecting with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the client." this is what my screen says when it loads the log in screen and ive tried restarting the client and i dont know what to do please help me i dont know how to fix this. Please answer riot i need help

EDIT: Im also having trouble opening my pbe which keeps saying "0001: lib.external.Xiff has an undefined dependency: lib.RiotLogger" and i dont know what it means please if you can help with that too
I was able to fix the lib.external.Xiff error on my PBE client on another thread, hope it works for you too
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2582871

Budlyte

11-14-2012

I love how there's zero support for this game. "We'll take your money! But you're on your own if you need help on anything" ROFL