will Sona be overly played

over played 51 40.48%
normal played 75 59.52%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

So whos ready for the Over played Sona?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

09-21-2010

Nah. It's free MF and Vlad week. They will be overplayed.

Autocthon

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean God View Post
No way. Not many people like support. Just look around and count how many Jannas you see. Excellent and fun champ, yet very underplayed even though she's 1.3k. You want to talk about overplayed? I guarentee you nobody in this thread has played a single game this week without an MF on both teams.
My team on TT doesn't use MF. And when we do 5v5 with a pair of extras we leave out MF too.

Tastes Like Dumb

09-21-2010

I'll spend my time in solo ranked lobbies praying my team doesn't take her. In a co-ordinated team, I can see her shining. In a group of ppl randomly thrown together, she'll be dead weight more often than not. Voting for overplayed, because if I see her at all in solo queue it will be too much.

That being said, this game did need a pseudo bard. I hope my assumptions are ill-founded.

TheMountainGoat

09-21-2010

nobody will use her after her initial week because she's basically just support udyr. spam EQWEQQWEQWEQWEQ and aura ***** your team. ult when necessary. nobody is going to have any fun at all doing that. if she's good, she'll still see ranked play despite being boring (like taric), but nobody will really like her much.

BigText

09-21-2010

I'm looking forward to playing her. I play Soraka pretty much exclusively, and I mostly go for cooldown reduction so I can always have a heal ready. Since, according to the spotlight, Sona heals more often but not as much, I think I'll have a lot of fun with her.

I love giving people mana and healing them as Soraka, but I'm getting tired of only being able to do that (and silence too, but anyway). Looks like I'll be even more CREDIT TO TEAM as Sona, so I'll probably pick her up as soon as I can.

Krulewicz

09-21-2010

we all know that phreak's ability to present new champions as awesome is unparalleled, yet he failed at making her seem interesting at all. that speaks for itself