will Sona be overly played

over played 51 40.48%
normal played 75 59.52%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

So whos ready for the Over played Sona?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EquisScry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

She won't be overplayed...in ranked, due to bans. She's probably not a first pick hero either way, but a lot of people will ban her due to her great early game.

SlimePezza

09-21-2010

Hmmm i think she's gonna be played alot if she's 3150 (witch is think she will be) but otherwise... Meh.

Presenc3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquisScry View Post
She won't be overplayed...in ranked, due to bans. She's probably not a first pick hero either way, but a lot of people will ban her due to her great early game.
like they ban urgot due to his great early game?

pres, will withhold judgment until I've seen her played for a few weeks....

Shizuhara

09-21-2010

Overplayed for a while, but not well played. I'm looking forward to taking her our on less organized teams if they're not accustomed to protecting a support.

Burgers n Fries

09-21-2010

She'll be underplayed because the LoL community is never about what's best for your team, or helping your team, or being a team, or anything regarding a team other than those two red and green numbers.

Just look at champ select. God forbid somebody doesn't pick a squishy dps that brings nothing to the table and locks in within the first second. Normal solo is just awful and I expect to lose just as much with Sona as I normally do.

That being said, I am looking forward to playing her after I purchase a bundle.

Dragoniel

09-21-2010

She will be permanently baned from ranked games, so...

Panda Banana

09-21-2010

She'll be Sivir/Corki level because most of the community prefer Garens and Miss Fortunes

failedcarry

09-21-2010

I actually enjoy playing bot lane with a teammate ; i mean i am perfectly fine soloing mid or top and still being able to do well but i find lanning with someone more exciting.

Syncopat

09-21-2010

she wont be over played cuz most of people dont like supports and think that they can carry the game with ashe and yi -_-
i like the look

PacoTferret

09-21-2010

lol i love when i get down voted for a simple non side taken posting.. idiots.