I want a reform card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

09-14-2012

How do I get it?

I am not currently banned but I have been before and I wish to NOT be banned in the future.

SimplyAlive

09-14-2012

When were you banned? There are only reform cards of cases since it was implemented (late July).
If your ban was after that, you could try to send in a ticket and ask for one.

Jesus the Friend

09-14-2012

I was banned before July.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
I was banned before July.
then no report card for you.

Jesus the Friend

09-15-2012

then how do I avoid banning?

lCantGetNoSleep

09-15-2012

Don't break the summoner's code.

Rigelina

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
then how do I avoid banning?
There are a lot of posts from the last couple days from people asking for reform cards. These are generally people who exhibited behavior that was way over the line. Don't do anything close to what they did .

But as the above poster said, read the summoner's code and play by it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...Summoners_Code

Don't leave games or go AFK. Don't feed. Don't be a jerk to your teammates or the other team (Don't even "GG Noobs" at the end of a landslide game, no "Mid or I feed," "Surrender or AFK," etc.). Those are the big ones. And remember that even if other people are jerks, you can be reported for retaliating. Just mute them and report them at the end of the game (but make sure there is evidence in the in-game chat or end-game statistics that they were being a jerk. Pre- and Post- game chat isn't sent to the tribunal, and there's an anti boy-who-cried-wolf system in place). Communicate with pings after that, but don't spam on ping to annoy your teammate. Do not threaten them with reports ("Reported!" is a form of bullying according to the reds. So don't do it).

Oh, and avoid slurs. Calling your poorly performing jungler a *tard is an auto-punish. Even being creative in your insults is not acceptable. "Our Hecarim = Chromosome 21 x 3" is a no-go.