Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kassadin & Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

You Smell Funne

09-21-2010

Does anyone have any Kassadin or Miss Fortune Builds and tips? Want to try them out this week and i need a good build and stuff.

Krashwire

09-21-2010

Several dozen threads on these champs and you are too lazy to read even one?

KrupsMcGee

09-21-2010

Try these.

Kass:
Catalyst -> RoA
Soulstealer
Zhonya's
Lichbane
Void Staff

MF:
IE
Zeal
Bloodthirster
Stark's
Black Cleaver
Zeal-Phantom Dancer

edit: Buy boots early. I never suggest them because it's assumed. Doran's ring to start with Kass and boots or Doran's shield first with MF.

TheBestDD

09-21-2010

saphire crystal + 2 health pots >turn it to catalyst and buy boots>turn catalyst to ROA>Mejai's soul stealer>turn boots into sorcercs shoes >zhoynas Ring>rylai's scepter or void staff depends on what u need first more survivability or more burst damage.

thats kassadin build btw ..

You Smell Funne

09-21-2010

thanks guys.

Adaelphon Delat

Recruiter

09-22-2010

Kassadin I go:
Start with mana crystal+2 hp pot.
get tear/boots1 first trip back (requires 940 gold)
start working on roa/mejai (order depends on game and when I go back, but i usually complete mejai first)
Sorc Shoes
Zhonya (although I have been experimenting with leviathan here, if you do grab it ignore the last item)
Upgrade tear to archangel
Some defensive item depending on game (banshee, thornmail, GA, whatever seems right)