Garen Ultimate makes 0 sense.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smethy

09-15-2012

Garen can walk under turret and ult walk away with extra 300 gold. see the Diference?

Hawkhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Well I guess in the magical land where you guys play supports don't build Aegis of the Legion, Everyone doesn't build Guardian Angels or Banshee's Veil, tanks and tanky dps don't build Mercury's Treads.

I guess Riot just put MR items in the game the same reason they put promote in.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkhell View Post
Well I guess in the magical land where you guys play supports don't build Aegis of the Legion, Everyone doesn't build Guardian Angels or Banshee's Veil, tanks and tanky dps don't build Mercury's Treads.

I guess Riot just put MR items in the game the same reason they put promote in.
Build mr against garen? Gj now the rest of his kit is stronger against you than it wouldve been if you had built armor or hp.

Hawkhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

No where did I say to build MR against Garen. You have a very selective reading habit along with a great imagination.

Tanks build MR, Tanky DPS build MR, some casters and ADs build items that have MR on them depending on situations.

You even build Merc Treads, Guardian Angel, and Lich Bane, all items with MR on it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkhell View Post
No where did I say to build MR against Garen. You have a very selective reading habit along with a great imagination.

Tanks build MR, Tanky DPS build MR, some casters and ADs build items that have MR on them depending on situations.

You even build Merc Treads, Guardian Angel, and Lich Bane, all items with MR on it.
merc treads are a staple so 25 MR. This is nothing special
guardian angel isnt exactly something you rush usually or so I think. Even if you do thats a whopping 38 MR on a champ nobody wants to focus to begin with???
Tanks with lichbane? another 30 MR if this seems worth it.

None of this stops garens ult from being a nuisance and only guardian angel is gonna do much to get garen off of you just cuz of the 68 armor it gives.

Disengage, ult, keep it move'n. Still ready to teamfight