@Nikasaur

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ballbag69

Senior Member

09-13-2012

For all of you saying "creepy", what I don't understand is what's so creepy about asking a girl out on a date? Since when is that demoralizing or creepy in any sense regardless of approach?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Scarface Zeus

Member

09-13-2012

my god virgins...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Soraka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CritsAProcess View Post
Creepy, dude.

Just creepy.
this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prugar

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fringe One View Post
Unfortunately I don't think she visits the General Discussions. I have yet to come across a thread that she posted in. Now if you ask Lyte or Morello out you will probably get a response...lol Goodluck though!
I don't think this man wants to ask Morello out....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-13-2012

She's cute but to act like she is a 10 is silly to me


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CritsAProcess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fringe One View Post
Since when is asking a girl out creepy especially when doing it nicely without using some BS pickup line?
Because he's begging her in a super pathetic fashion. He may as well have gotten on his knees and kissed her shoes while calling her a goddess.

Because proper grammar, punctuation, spelling and syntax are not special, they're not something you 'break out' to impress the girl and then put away again when you're not trying to impress her. They're something to attempt to maintain on a consistent basis.

Highlighting these qualities just shows how little he's willing to actually do.

You want to impress a girl with words?

Write her a sonnet, or a poem, or a freaking haiku, or a short story, or an interesting joke. Prove that you are clever and creative, show that you've put effort and dedication into your goal, show her that you take the idea seriously enough and that you are attracted enough to her to put some EFFORT into it.

Don't just prove you have an eighth grade education.

Secondly, because he doesn't show any sort of confidence or self respect. The tone of his post is that of desperation. Desperation is not attractive. It's not sexy, it's not amusing, it's not cute, it's sad, and pathetic.

And when you go too far with it, it's creepy.

That's why he's creepy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaboopie

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Well, even if she doesn't, maybe one of the Rioters will see it and point it out to her. And hey, even if she does say no, she'd probably still be more flattered than from the threads that say "Nikasaur's boobs looked nice today" and things like that. Whether she agrees or not, I'd still like this to make it all the way to Riot HQ and get a response.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaboopie

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CritsAProcess View Post
Because he's begging her in a super pathetic fashion. He may as well have gotten on his knees and kissed her shoes while calling her a goddess.

Because proper grammar, punctuation, spelling and syntax are not special, they're not something you 'break out' to impress the girl and then put away again when you're not trying to impress her. They're something to attempt to maintain on a consistent basis.

Highlighting these qualities just shows how little he's willing to actually do.

You want to impress a girl with words?

Write her a sonnet, or a poem, or a freaking haiku, or a short story, or an interesting joke. Prove that you are clever and creative, show that you've put effort and dedication into your goal, show her that you take the idea seriously enough and that you are attracted enough to her to put some EFFORT into it.

Don't just prove you have an eighth grade education.

Secondly, because he doesn't show any sort of confidence or self respect. The tone of his post is that of desperation. Desperation is not attractive. It's not sexy, it's not amusing, it's not cute, it's sad, and pathetic.

And when you go too far with it, it's creepy.

That's why he's creepy.
Your, sir, are mean.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CritsAProcess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaboopie View Post
Your, sir, are mean.
No, I'm honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaboopie View Post
Well, even if she doesn't, maybe one of the Rioters will see it and point it out to her. And hey, even if she does say no, she'd probably still be more flattered than from the threads that say "Nikasaur's boobs looked nice today" and things like that. Whether she agrees or not, I'd still like this to make it all the way to Riot HQ and get a response.
Creep factor +4.

Seriously bro, get a clue.

I'm done here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayeto

Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurryLaMoose View Post
For all of you saying "creepy", what I don't understand is what's so creepy about asking a girl out on a date? Since when is that demoralizing or creepy in any sense regardless of approach?
it wouldnt be if she saw a picture of him an kinda knew something about the lad. its like walking up to a person YOU have seen through videos and pictures and they have NEVER seen you before in their life. yea its creepy im sorry i know the guy means well but yea..... still creepy.

tell you what send a email or go to your fav celeb twitter/facebook (if they have a real one) and leave the same message and see the response you get..... go ahead ill wait.