Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Them moments that make you rage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toros

09-21-2010

Quote:
Hank Evans:
Got my first Quadra kill last night on Gang >.<

It was intense as hell, girlfriend called me during it and I didnt pick up. She quickly chained called me right back, I picked up and she was like wtf why didnt u answer? When the words video game came out of my mouth, that was the end of it. I had to hear it for 2hrs about how LoL is more important then her lol...

First rule of relationships: Lie.

Just because you waste an hour or more everyday playing a video game doesn't mean she needs to know about it. She also doesn't need to know how long you've gone without bathing/anything about your exes/whether she actually looks fat in those pants

Also, picking up a chain call is always a mistake. Always wait and call her back later. You were busy doing something important. aka, showering.

Other important point: don't listen to her ***** about something you did for more than 2 minutes, let alone 2 hours.

Being in a good relationship doesn't mean you don't continue to use your brain, balls, and spine.