Them moments that make you rage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Not ragequit, but fill you with undying rage.

Some of mine:

1. Every game I've ever gotten a pentakill and/or gone +30 K/D in. No, I fully understand the game isn't about mindless killing, but I'm saying when I have the whole enemy team dead for 60 seconds, spam "guys, let's push! Push! Push!" and they decide they need Lizard Buff and some minions farmed for that next BF Sword, and we lose... every time I score a pentakill, gets disheartening.

2. Seeing a really good team comp with randoms, but having it 100% screwed over in execution because some of the group's duo queues and they want to buddy up together, game be ****ed.

3. Nidalee & Flash mid. She makes a crucial error, I'm beating her, she's low health, she's about to die, one hit!!-

Flash max range -> Javelin Toss to the side of my skull. I'm dead.

4. Tanking in solo queue.

5. Walking into 6 Teemo mushrooms in a row right before you intended to buy an Oracle's. +1 if AP Teemo.

6. Losing an otherwise very easy game because your mid's mom made him go help her clean the house, but then he returns when you're all level 15~16 and he's level 3 so he can jump into the enemy team and feed / spam surrender votes while being extremely vocal about his mother.

7. Playing with an all-troll feeder team, you being the random, as Singed.. for an hour and 35 minutes straight. Malady Gang with Warmog's no, stop it AP Gragas that's just auto-attacking, no!!...... and win. I think I was actually madder I won that game than if I'd lost.
----------------------------------------------------------

YOURS, GO.

Diffused

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

when my teammate won't ban kog'maw and doesn't have first pick

then feeds him

Hank Evans

09-21-2010

People who post threads longer than 2 sentences, just to realize at the end that I, and many others, dont care

Aroster

09-21-2010

Gragas on my team.

about 10% of them are good, the other 90% can't throw the explosive cask to save their mother's life.

Grashtar

09-21-2010

mkay so

YO GUIS IM BANIN EVE AND SIVIR SO THEY WNOT GANK UZ ANYMOR
OKA IMAH PICK ASHE YO
SUP BRO IM LANIN WITH U MID AS YI
OK SO ILL JUNGEL WIF ANNIE
Guys, can anyone dodge?
NO U NOOB REPORTED LOL
FGGOT
MOARMOARRAGING

yes, you guessed right

low elo

Naxxir

09-21-2010

(Insert your team carry name here) HAS DISCONNECTED!
ENEMY DOUBLE KILL!
ENEMY TRIPPLE KILL!
ENEMY QUADRAAAAH KIIIIL! (I hate that voicing, even when it's on our team)
Yeah, it happens a lot, and most of it happens in a single game.

Ocean God

09-21-2010

Maintenance for the patch of my soon-to-be second main.

Hank Evans

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxxir View Post
(Insert your team carry name here) HAS DISCONNECTED!
ENEMY DOUBLE KILL!
ENEMY TRIPPLE KILL!
ENEMY QUADRAAAAH KIIIIL! (I hate that voicing, even when it's on our team)
Yeah, it happens a lot, and most of it happens in a single game.
Got my first Quadra kill last night on Gang >.<

It was intense as hell, girlfriend called me during it and I didnt pick up. She quickly chained called me right back, I picked up and she was like wtf why didnt u answer? When the words video game came out of my mouth, that was the end of it. I had to hear it for 2hrs about how LoL is more important then her lol...

Devil May LOL

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haelstrom View Post

3. Nidalee & Flash mid. She makes a crucial error, I'm beating her, she's low health, she's about to die, one hit!!-

Flash max range -> Javelin Toss to the side of my skull. I'm dead.
Clearly you should have taken flash into account before you try to 1v1 her.

Funny to me how people actually check if their opponent has exhaust ignite (or do they?) before they initiate but never care if their opponent has flash.

Haelstrom

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXByakuyaXx View Post
Clearly you should have taken flash into account before you try to 1v1 her.

Funny to me how people actually check if their opponent has exhaust ignite (or do they?) before they initiate but never care if their opponent has flash.
Oh, I did. And I knew she'd use it. She -really- botched her angle coming back in from top brush though, and I had her down to about 50 HP before she did the Flash->half my health combo. I knew she'd -use- Flash..

..I just didn't expect exactly how she used it.