Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shores of Zaun (Ask a Deep Dweller)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goshg

09-24-2012

Goshg groans, rolling his eyes upon hearing Fizz's 'consideration'.

"Very well; just don't take my Bertha's attack on you to heart. She is a very impatient serpent and...well, she loves meeting new people."

Goshg turns his back to Teo and Fizz, staff guiding him towards Veigar and the scrying pool.

"...and eating them," he hushes.

With the duo to their own devices, Goshg begins his scheming should things go sour. With keen eyes, he huddles close to Veigar, glancing at Fizz and Teo.

"I cannot grasp that tadpole for long, dark Yordle. I require your magics to hold him down so that I may incapacitate him. Hopefully, the small Yordle won't defend him should he refuse, hm?"

Rawrwott

09-24-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
...what kind of notes.

Fizz has had a bad experience with note-taking yordles.

((Suddenly I want to enter.))

Goshg

09-24-2012

Quote:
TheWinrawr:
((Suddenly I want to enter.))

((Enter if you wish. ;3 ))

TeoLeif

09-25-2012

Teo casts another nervous glance at Goshg before he stands and gets close enough to the trickster to whisper.

"Look... sometimes... I can't explain why I feel certain ways about people... and hopefully it blows over before Goshg finds out because I know this wouldn't turn out better than any of the other times."

Ask Fizz

09-25-2012

Fizz just blinks at Teo. No witty remark, no facefin, no 'wut?'. Just a blink.

TeoLeif

09-25-2012

Teo had been expecting some kind of response. A slap to the face, a stab of the trident, maybe even the shark attacking him for no apparent reason. It would have been a similar response to the previous men he'd spoken to about his feelings. But this time was different, and it felt... odd.

"....so....you...won't tell him...right?"

Ask Fizz

09-25-2012

Fizz turns to face the other Atlantean.

HEY GOSHG!

TeoLeif

09-25-2012

Teo quickly whips out his piccolo and whaps Fizz in the back of the head. Hard. The terror in his eyes showed, as well as where the blow had been located, that it was probably enough to knock Fizz unconscious.

Ask Fizz

09-25-2012

Fizz happens to have ears on the back of his head, which take the blow but still leave him rather dazed.

Ow... what was... that for?

TeoLeif

09-25-2012

Teo shudders, retracting his instrument and breathing heavily.

Y-you know... what that was f-for...... s-s-sorry...