Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Shores of Zaun (Ask a Deep Dweller)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

09-14-2012

((Look at it this way.
Summoners aren't champions.
Goshg is champion material. His page is fully optimized and detailed in plenty of ways, and even approved by reds at one point.
Now, if we get an overflow of ask threads for champion material characters, that I'd be against. There's enough asks as is really.

I may be biased here but that's my take on it.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Quote:
Goshg:


Goshg examines the card closely, flipping it over to check for any trace of who might of sent it.

"Another day on the surface."


((Might be the DRAGON WHO LIVES IN THE TWISTED TREELINE CALLED EBONMAW?...and the man is there yet... you can send a letter if you want... or he can just leave))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Quote:
Goshg:
"Guh..."

Goshg pushes away from the pool, stepping on a stool to reach for a jar with his staff. With precision, he hooks the handle, bringing down a large container with a flat cork top. With a pop, Goshg pulls the cork, the aroma of Zaunite cheddar filling the wet chamber.

"Your reward, rat," he says, shaking the cheese free.

Twitch GRABS IT AND SCAMPERS OFF.

...before doing so, he speaks. "Thank you...master." his voice quickened on the last word, vanishing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

Senior Member

09-14-2012

((Goshg, my standing is coming from the numerous attempts in which people tried to make ask threads for OC or champions before they're out usually means they get shot down or just abandoned, references coming up:
One (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2111657)
Two (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2045146)
Three (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2039659)
Four (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2021469)
Five (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2159997)
Six (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2188966)
Seven (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2128770)
Eight (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2187729)
Nine (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2124275)
Ten (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2264628)
Eleven (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2233558)

Those were from pages 17-12, not including all the failed 'Ask <champion> threads when we already had an ask champion Rper for that person. If I included those, the list would be about thirty.
Should Goshg become actual Riot canon, I would happily vote for you to become the Ask Goshg RPer but for now, I recommend not doing it.

Not including all the times our old Ask Wukong (unofficial sem-leader of the board then at the time in my eyes) shot down threads...))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goshg

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Quote:
Ebonmaw Dragon:
((Might be the DRAGON WHO LIVES IN THE TWISTED TREELINE CALLED EBONMAW?...and the man is there yet... you can send a letter if you want... or he can just leave))


((I know, but Goshg is paranoid like that. :P ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goshg

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Quote:
Civilized Rat:
Twitch GRABS IT AND SCAMPERS OFF.

...before doing so, he speaks. "Thank you...master." his voice quickened on the last word, vanishing.


Goshg yells after him.

"And don't forget! You owe me at least one new ally!"

He watches as Twitch shimmers out of sight, sighing, "Blasted rat."

Quote:
Paltala:
((Goshg, my standing is coming from the numerous attempts in which people tried to make ask threads for OC or champions before they're out usually means they get shot down or just abandoned, references coming up:
One (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2111657)
Two (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2045146)
Three (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2039659)
Four (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2021469)
Five (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2159997)
Six (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2188966)
Seven (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2128770)
Eight (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2187729)
Nine (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2124275)
Ten (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2264628)
Eleven (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2233558)

Those were from pages 17-12, not including all the failed 'Ask <champion> threads when we already had an ask champion Rper for that person. If I included those, the list would be about thirty.
Should Goshg become actual Riot canon, I would happily vote for you to become the Ask Goshg RPer but for now, I recommend not doing it.

Not including all the times our old Ask Wukong (unofficial sem-leader of the board then at the time in my eyes) shot down threads...))


((Thanks for the concern, but I think my character is a little more fleshed out than Swagadellic and less broody than Tsaalyo; I can handle myself. :P

Also, lol at Ask a Potato. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

Senior Member

09-14-2012

((Yes I admit some of those were troll threads but my point still stands about the amount and I'm aware that you are more fleshed out, I just feel that making an ask thread before the champion is released is a bit bad taste, especially if someone else wants to RP as Goshg))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

09-14-2012

((...he kinda created Goshg, though.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

Senior Member

09-14-2012

((I didnt look at the OP of the goshg thread so shush :P))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goshg

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
((...he kinda created Goshg, though.))


((...they know. >_> ))

Quote:
Paltala:
((I didnt look at the OP of the goshg thread so shush :P))


(( No problem. :3 ))