This upcoming patch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heathenl

09-21-2010

Has to be the most depressing patch I have seen come out.

Ghost nerf. Not something huge but almost every champion in this game has CC why does this need a hit?

Shurelya's Reverie. Going to be extremely annoying to play against. Everyone can now get "Lightning Rush".

Manamune, paying more for less. Chalice with a pickaxe can be used to create high tier items. It would work better in almost every build. Ashe pantheon(MF? I don't play her), Corki etc. All would be better off with Infinity Edge then manamune.

And Sona. I heard more than once on this forum that Riot does not care for auras(which I agree with) and that they prefer passives removed with activations and then they go make a champion that is ALL AURAS. I haven't played her but what exactly does Sona lack as a support champion? She heals(move over soraka), increases ms(get lost zil), damage buff(lol janna), and has her own "stun" for teamfights.

Skins look amazing though (esp. Ashe's).

UnspunReality

09-21-2010

Pentakill!

Raejack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

so you complain about ghost being nerfed (which increases move speed) but then complain about an item that increases move speed being introduced???

Zodiacshape

09-21-2010

The patch is fine, Sona looks beautiful and Ashe's new skin is awesomesauce and I will buy them all ! My only beef is with the Manamune nerf which was uncalled for :/.

Malduk

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raejack View Post
so you complain about ghost being nerfed (which increases move speed) but then complain about an item that increases move speed being introduced???
That is the only thing I actually agree with OP. Learn to make a difference between a) summoner spell; b) item; c) both of them together.

Kelfeno

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malduk View Post
That is the only thing I actually agree with OP. Learn to make a difference between a) summoner spell; b) item; c) both of them together.
Okay, you can list facts, but please give us an actual analysis supported by those facts or you're effectively just reading words off of a page and not helping your argument at all.

Gankdalf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Ddddddeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccciiii iiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaa

Desocupado

09-21-2010

Manamune really got hit hard.

Foss X

09-21-2010

As long as this happens! I am happy

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=257383