Official Dominion OP Champs Tier-List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaghut Tyrant

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Not going to argue the merits of this specific list, but why is Teemo listed twice?
Good call, and fixed

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

is this tier list ruled by the one tier list?

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

^ they are similar but this guy makes good points, Sauron doesn't even consider Wukong cheesecake tier but when you get Wukong's ulti+Something like darius or Jax tearing your team apart then Monkey gets cheesy.

SylianEUW

09-14-2012

Hmm, not bad. I don't agree with everything 100% but it's overall fairly accurate.

Nothing says that we can't have multiple tier lists. Also, even if Sauron may be the highest ranked Dominion player, or perhaps even the best Dominion player in the world, that doesn't necessarily mean he will be 100% correct of every tier placement.

Magus Shado

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Not going to argue the merits of this specific list, but why is Teemo listed twice?
Because teemo is just that good :P

sneaky little bastage

WaterD103

09-14-2012

More tier list, thus more people giving a clear opinion on what they think it's good or bad for dominion, it's a good thing. Despite I disagree with most tier lists. I do not agree with Sauron or Talith Pa Tier lists, but I'm very interested on their opinion about champ power level, for that reason I think it's a positive that they make their lists regardless of how much I agree or disagree with their opinions.

POOTERSS

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaIerion View Post
Tier DUMB: )
what's tier dumb

Ahhhh Crap

09-17-2012

I dont really agree with the list, but the main thing I'm wondering- you say this is the official list. Official as in what? are you just dropping something that you think makes things sound fancier?