Official Dominion OP Champs Tier-List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaghut Tyrant

09-13-2012

Here ya go:

Tier 1: Jayce, Kassadin, Darius, Yorick, Diana, Lulu, Ezreal, Jax, Pantheon, Poppy, Rammus

Tier 2: Blitz, WuKong, Nunu, Malphite, Sona, Urgot, Teemo, Amumu, Kog'Maw, Janna

Tier 3: Brand, Talon, Ahri, MaoKai, Ryze, Dr.Mundo, Singed, Corki, Nautilus

Tier DUMB: Zilean+Rammus Duo Queue, always back-capping (more of a hate shout-out than an actual suggestion)

This tier list is a reflection of my own experience, and from the popular sentiment of the folks in DominateDominion (who play Dominion more than all other players combined, probably). It is also heavily contributed by DD tournaments, and their popular Picks/Bans.

This tier list disreguards who's in what lane, and in the future I hope to categorize it accordingly. But in the meantime, this is what I've got.

Before you downvote... I know I'm missing alot, so please help me improve this list with any suggestions! I'm out to do a good job at this, so any suggestion will help me alot!

Alternate, and Possible Better Tier List

Tier 1: Champions that you are good with
Tier below 1: Champions that you are not good with

EDIT: Some of the champs on this list might not deserve to be there. After all, this is an OP champ tier list. Mundo? Corki? Not sure. Be vocal and let me know about it!

Also: I think Brand needs to be higher but not sure where to put him (I AM ONLY ONE MAN!!)

Psi21

09-13-2012

already got a tier list:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2152948

D├ŽnerysTargaryen

09-13-2012

You need to clarify lanes, and who is/isn't in X tier because they require support

Besides that, pretty good

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

I see Double Poot has made it to the forums xD

Jaghut Tyrant

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekis the seraph View Post
i see double poot has made it to the forums xd
you
<3.

TheDonMega

09-13-2012

There is already a thread for this...

Jaghut Tyrant

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDonMega View Post
I know, but I'm trying to make one that's accurate for mid-high elo Dominion players, and is current. Any suggestions would be great.

naotasan

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDonMega View Post
So, if we have multiple threads from multiple people giving out multiple opinions, we can cross reference them easier. It's a good thing if you ask me.

Also, about the POOTERSS strategy. It works really well if the other team doesn't know how to counter it

Jaghut Tyrant

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
So, if we have multiple threads from multiple people giving out multiple opinions, we can cross reference them easier. It's a good thing if you ask me.
Well said. Whoever downvoted you is scared of change. Too bad "Change alone is unchanging." -Heraclitus (535 BC - 475 AD)

Quote:
Also, about the POOTERSS strategy. It works really well if the other team doesn't know how to counter it
See: Tier DUMB

konfetarius

09-13-2012

Not going to argue the merits of this specific list, but why is Teemo listed twice?