Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Invisible/Appear Offline" Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

girl poison

09-13-2012

I know this has been suggested multiple times but I'm here to support it/offer my piece. I would really, really like to see a toggle for invisible mode so that you appear offline to your friends list. I have really good friends from other games that expect me to play with them, and I do play with them often, but I also like to win sometimes. I end up closing League because we get beaten that badly and I'd feel guilty leaving to go play alone.

Instead of saying "I'd rather not play with you right now because I'm tired of losing" it'd be a lot easier to go offline and solo queue then getting frustrated or upset at your friends by playing with them.

Rojan Bo

09-14-2012

I entirely agree with this. It's a shame that you have to choose between the two sometimes.

Also the fact that it has been suggested quite regularly shows that the community really does want it.

myRagequit

09-15-2012

I'll up vote this, I love my noob friends, but sometimes Daddy's got go play with the big boys.

Deluded

09-15-2012

Especially since Spectator mode has been put in place. Sometimes I like to just play to have fun and not get ragged on about my strats when I'm playing a normal blind pick. If they spectate me through another friend on their list that's fine, that's my own mishandling of the situation, but it would be nice if there was an option to turn spectate access off via friends list.

BroTasaurus Rex

10-31-2012

I know this thread is old and dead, but it would be ideal to have an "invisible" mode offered at the login screen, before even entering into the game itself.

Unicorn of Doom

11-03-2012

Quote:
LoLIAmDead:
I know this thread is old and dead, but it would be ideal to have an "invisible" mode offered at the login screen, before even entering into the game itself.

Agreed.

Anamx

11-03-2012

was wondering how to appear offline rofl. didnt know its not possible....

+1 to suggestiong plox

Armaros

11-03-2012

hands down number one wanted feature