Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team Healthbar update "delay"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathcrow

Recruiter

11-16-2009

Hi there,

i'm quite new to LoL , so bare with me please if i am completly off the track here.

Today i've noticed that there seems to be a significant 'lag' or 'delay' in the display of the teammate's healthbars on the far left of the screen. Seems like they are only updated every few seconds or something like that.

If i am right with this, could we please get those in real time? Seems kind of useless this way...

I was playing with Soraka today and tried to keep an eye on those healthbars (to quickly heal them if necessary). At first i thought I always just missed it when suddenly someone from my Team died, but when i had a closer look i saw that the health bar sometimes didn't even change at all until they were dead.

A lot of text for a simple problem Please tell me if there's something on my end that i can do to fix this.

PS: I dont think that my connection is at fault here. Got a good-ish cable connection...

1337SuperNewb

Recruiter

11-16-2009

You're completely right. It lags much more than seconds though; I've seen it be several levels off.

Deathcrow

Recruiter

11-17-2009

Quote:
1337SuperNewb:
You're completely right. It lags much more than seconds though; I've seen it be several levels off.

Good to know that i'm not the only one experiencing this.

Has Riot already acknowledged this problem?

Deathcrow

Recruiter

12-10-2009

Will this EVER be fixed?

The bar is completely useless in this condition.

JonTehKnight

12-10-2009

I'm pretty sure it's not delayed exactly but doesn't update until they are on-screen. So if you panned over to them it would update. So if you hadn't looked at them since they were lvl 3 then it would still say lvl 3

Deathcrow

Recruiter

12-10-2009

Quote:
SgtJon117:
I'm pretty sure it's not delayed exactly but doesn't update until they are on-screen. So if you panned over to them it would update. So if you hadn't looked at them since they were lvl 3 then it would still say lvl 3

Ahhh k, didnt know that. Thx for the information.

But that makes it even more useless! If i am looking at them with the camera i wont need the stupid bar.