Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lol client crashed during load screen, can't reconnect to game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minjaro

10-28-2012

bump

Prosper

10-28-2012

bump, been happening to me for 2 weeks straight now, it's pretty annoying to keep on reconnecting and having same issues

cplshenanagain

10-29-2012

I just had this problem today. I didn't even get into champion select and it says I'm in a game. I log out and log in again and it tells me to reconnect, but I can't and it's been like this for at least ten min. This has never happened to me before today and this is a ranked game too. I really hope this doesn't count toward my elo and I hope I don't get a leave for this.

NoobToobgg

Recruiter

10-29-2012

My friend and i qued for a game and the same thing happened..

Retribution753

11-09-2012

same thing here

Alucard910

11-10-2012

i get the splat just as match loading begins

Nosler

11-10-2012

Happening to me right now.. sitting at the GRBOD (grey "reconnect" button of death)

SpongeCakey

11-14-2012

I just did a repair installation because I keep getting dc from the client and it wasn't my internet connection, now I have started a game and it keeps crashing at the loading screen I feel really bad for my team they will never know that it was unintentional. I tried reconnecting multiple times and I even restarted my computer, I am now attempting another repair .... if that fails I might have to uninstall and reinstall the whole thing sigh .....

SpongeCakey

11-14-2012

I sent in my bug splat report with my email, do they usually send a reply?

adfadfadfaf

11-14-2012

bump for justice....same thing happening 2 me