Lol client crashed during load screen, can't reconnect to game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boopasaurus

09-13-2012

I see that this is a problem for many, just wanted to post another thread about to show riot that its a pretty big issue. I am on ilol though, if it is only related to that client. Hopefully Riot sees this and doesn't penalize everyone for their unintentionally leaving a game.

JackWhisper

09-13-2012

Bumping this to show TWO people, me AND my bud, BOTH got this bug. him in TWO games, and me in our latest game. This is ridiculous. If you give any of the victims of YOUR bug YOU created leaves, you're going to lose players. This is SO stupid.

NidaleeSanan

09-13-2012

Bump, same issue.

Boopasaurus

09-13-2012

I think Riot does all they can. I just want to know a way to fix it or any information on how the tribunal reports are going to be handled. I just feel that after every patch something bad happens, but its technology and its not the most predictable!

Heinkel Wolfe

09-13-2012

This happened to me as well. Bug splat game crash and when i restarted there was a patch.

Finished the patch back on and now it says i'm already assigned to a game with no option to reconnect. Better not be getting a leave for this.

Crank Shape

09-13-2012

just happened to me and 3 other teammates. i didn't even reach the loading screen.

Dannysmalz

09-15-2012

im getting these issues too. Especially in game. I cant hold up a connection

Nyrcis

09-15-2012

I am having similar problem. I guess everyone is having similar issues.

Schadenƒreude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

I can play a custom game, but I just had this same issue with a ranked game. I didn't get an error message, I had no other programs running, and I seem to be able to get into the queue but I don't want to risk getting the same issue with another ranked game. I'm hoping that this issue can be addressed so that we don't lose ELO or get punished for unintentionally leaving a game. The game I got kicked out of is still going I'm sure. I got to champ select, and the game went to the loading screen, I minimized it to turn on some music, but it disappeared. I was able to restart and now I can't reconnect.

-EDIT
I am using a PC, in response to OP talking about Mac LoL.

ZenomTime

10-28-2012

My leaving thing is at lv 5 cuz of this ......