Joined a game, client crashed, now I can't get back into my game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FIorida Man

09-13-2012

Had this just happen to me aswell.

Krystale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Same thing here, in a ranked game. I am not very happy right now. I just can't log back.

FIorida Man

09-13-2012

Had this happen to as well. Entered ranked game and client froze at the loading screen.

Krystale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Same thing here, in a ranked game. I am not very happy right now. I just can't log back. How can this be happening ?!

Nayru9

09-13-2012

im having same problem right now =( i cant join my friends game again and i also can spectate the game but cant join. Also it was like min 15 when the game crash and the MSG of bugs pug appear. Then i tried to reload but there was no option to reconnect to the game.

Deduction King

09-13-2012

bump

TrialofNightmare

09-13-2012

Happened to my friend in 5's ranked, pretty dumb.

Nayru9

09-13-2012

Im having same problem. It was like min 15 when my game crash and i had the bugs pug notification. Then i reloaded the client and there was no option to reconnect to game. Also i can spectate the game i was playing with some friends. I cant play other game cause i am "currently assigned to an existing game" .

Weezal

09-13-2012

Happened to me just now. Selected normal draft, no ranked though, and right before i start my jungle the game crashes. I relog and it just takes me back to the normal lobby screen, and i can't reconnect to the game i was in, nor start a new game either...

TheMufffinMan

10-05-2012

bump