Joined a game, client crashed, now I can't get back into my game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NLP ATL

09-13-2012

So I had joined pre-made game with some friends and we all loaded in fine, then on the loading screen My client crashed. As this is not a big deal and I can normally just re-log and re-enter queue, I paid no heed. However upon much difficulty logging in (I had a negative estimated wait time to log in), when it got me through and I logged in, it did not prompt me to re-join the game I was disconnected from. I figured it was a fluke, so I relog'd but to no avail. I'm reporting this in the case that it may not be from my end, so the dev's know this is happening. I have posted a picture in an attachment below that shows me trying to start a new game but being denied (Because I was already attached to an existing one, that I could not join).

If this is in the wrong section I apologize, was not sure where else this kind of post would be appropriate. Hopefully me typing this out helps in some way or if someone could explain to me what I was doing wrong so it does not happen again.

FinalPerfectZero

09-13-2012

I am having the same problem, as is a lot of other players as far as I can tell. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

Spicy Poke

09-13-2012

Not only should it be fixed, but we deserve more than being reported for the inconvenience. I'm sure as the happy go report community we are, several people were reported for something out of their control.

Skytanic

09-13-2012

Same thing just happened to me.... I hope i don't get reported, can't join back if i wanted to..

WMGTea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Happened to me twice now. Patch made LoL broken again.

tSlefh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Same. I really need to check the forums after a new patch so I know not to play.

Mogri

09-13-2012

I just had this happen to me.

K4kuzu

09-13-2012

hey look look im about to .... win ...... guess not !! riot still not up to date with that ****in syndra bugging every games shes in GG riot

( BTW to all u must notice everything is fine until u play vs syndra even i7 with dual SLI can run her skills properly ... -_- )

ForIornHope

09-13-2012

Just happened to me as well.

Immigaru

09-13-2012

That inconvenience just happened to me right now and I can't join.. What will I do if I get banned? Will I lose my account? I really wanted to say sorry to them, but I could not. Why do we get punished for crashing clients?