Malzahar's Ultimate Vs Ezreal's Ultimate.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C0MIC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2010

I thought that malzahar's ultimate cancels the option to use abilities when fighting all champs...I have seen gangplank turn around with and without using scrurvy (sorry if misspelled). He also had no boots.. The other champ was malzahar (me) and gangplank did this 4 times at begining of game. 2 times with scurvy 2 times without. He didnt have clense and he didnt have boots. So is this a glitch becuase many people on my team seen this. When I asked him how, the gangplank champ owner said he hacks. He also used his ultimate 2 times in 45 seconds under lvl 15 with no cooldown items. My report here is that malzahars stun lock ability is supposed to make enemy champ abilities unusable...that is why people need clense.. there was and should be no exception to the rule.

What I am trying to say is that suppresion doesnt work on spells it only works on abilities. Since it only works on abilities gangplank should not be able to use his scurvy due to its an ability.. Gangplank would have to use cleanse then scurvy. So please riot fix this program error becuase it needs to be fixed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS186afbf367d955

09-22-2010

I always thought Ezreal's ulti couldn't be canceled. I already tried to stun him several time right at the moment he started to ult and every time he did finish his ulti and he did not get cced.