Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lil’ Slugger Trundle’s Half-off Draft

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aavak

09-14-2012

Shouldn't this have started by now? I just got a $25 prepaid card...

CourtOfMiracles

09-14-2012

Wow, why the massive downvote on the main post? Some hate for Trundle or what!?!

Lord Janas

09-14-2012

Evelyn sale. Lol.

SubzeroKelvin

09-14-2012

Quote:
CourtOfMiracles:
Wow, why the massive downvote on the main post? Some hate for Trundle or what!?!

A sale with two 1350 IP champions will always get downvotes. Also, Aristocrat Vayne has been on sale a lot recently.

Orshabal

09-14-2012

mehhhhhh, also vayne again.. rly?

Mysnomer

09-14-2012

eh, not rofl-worthy, but cohesive and entertaining, good voice. Doesn't really have repeatable value, unless you get more into sports situations like rivalries and stuff. Needs a little bit more backing, y'know? The sale itself is bad, if only for the fact that Evelynn is there (also, her stealth will not help in running the bases, b/c of it's stupid bad detection radius :P). At least you paired a champion and a skin, for what it's worth, I like it when you do that.

BoJaxHorseweapon

09-14-2012

talon sale, activate!

The8thGeneration

09-14-2012

Come on! Can you give us/me something actually useful? Like I've been waiting so long for a good sale!

Hipnotyk

Recruiter

09-14-2012

This is stupid. I've been waiting forever for a Trundle skin to go on sale, and you use him as the pitchman of the sale before then.

All hope is lost.

Grandpa Yuriy

09-14-2012

meh