Can't rejoin a game after quitting...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galdalor

09-13-2012

This issue has been happening very often, mostly on my non level 30 account, But it has happened on both. I get into a game, something messes up ( IE, some in-game bug, most frequent is one or more members of the opposite team is invisible in every way, cant see them walk up to me nor on the tab info. But also some camera glitches occasionally ). So, i quit the game and attempt to rejoin using the "reconnect to game" button. It works fine until "Summoning" It just freezes and stays like that until i restart again, the screen doesn't freeze, it just does not finish summoning, my Ping still moves here and there but that's it. After reconnecting again, odd times it works, but most of the time does the same thing over again, which a lot of times gets me reported i'm guessing...
In summary, 2 problems here...
1. Enemy players not showing up at all in game, but showing " Blah blah Has Slain Unknown" whenever a teammate kills that player.
2. Not being able to rejoin after quitting and being stuck at "Summoning".
These problems have been happening quite often, and not just a 1 time thing.

I don't think these are computer problems, but let me know if i'm wrong and someone has found a fix to it. A red post would be appreciated just to let me know its being worked on or w/e, can become very frustrating to me and teams i'm apart of.... If anyone else is having issues with this id like to know that i'm not the only one....

~Galdalor

arisuki

09-13-2012

I've been having this problem fairly often since the Rengar patch. I wish Riot would look into this or at least acknowledge that this is a bug.

I've played and won ONE game where a champ was invisible for me (I didn't bother restarting the client that time, as I knew I wouldn't be allowed in, and at least I could ward like crazy), but lost about a dozen for my team. There's also a weird glitchy text when an invisible champion takes down one of your turrets... and the score board is messed up as any kills on or by the invisible champion don't show up.

Galdalor

09-14-2012

Ok, thats good, as long as im not the only one theres more chance for it to get fixed

Maynrd

09-14-2012

It actually just now happened to me. Except now when I hit reconnect, the screen goes black, and looks like it is loading, but then nothing happens. The champion loading screen doesn't show up and it just stays black until I hit escape. It all started when I lagged and the game said that it was attempting to reconnect for a minute or so. I quit out of the game thinking I could just reconnect, but instead this black screen of nothing just started happening. It sucks because I had no reason to leave the game I was in! haha, but seriously what is wrong?

Galdalor

09-15-2012

JUst happened to me again after i bugsplat'd in a ranked game..... Needs to be fixed....

PhreakSaidJungle

09-15-2012

Bump this is happening to me too.

Jabori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

This just happened to me as well except it didnt even give me the chance to reconnect the game. first everything stopped moving and a attempting to reconnect box came up then after about five minutes i exited out and tried to reload. when i got logged back in it just came up like it normally does instead of trying to get me back in the game.

FullMetal Ezio

Kratosty

09-15-2012

its happening to me right now. just getting a black screen when trying to reconnect

Galdalor

09-15-2012

Yep, thats exactly what happens to me too. Except when i try to reconnect it stops at 100% and doesnt summon me into the game.