Syndra's Stun Doesn't Always Work

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

bump

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

bump happened again

Crevox

09-18-2012

Attempted to throw a ball over the wall into river from right of the left blue buff, it just bounced up and down and didn't go anywhere

Crevox

09-18-2012

bump required

Lux Eternus

09-18-2012

I know what the push back is.

If they are in range of your "scatter the weak" and the ball is in front of them, they will have the effect from "scatter the weak" and not the stun. If they are outside that range, then they are stunned.

The stun minion bug, is kind of a bug, but follow game mechanics. Not easy to fix from what i know. :S

Crevox

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmYourAlly View Post
I know what the push back is.

If they are in range of your "scatter the weak" and the ball is in front of them, they will have the effect from "scatter the weak" and not the stun. If they are outside that range, then they are stunned.

The stun minion bug, is kind of a bug, but follow game mechanics. Not easy to fix from what i know. :S
I am aware of that, but that is not what happened in my video and that is not what happens to me every single match that I play with Syndra.

Crevox

09-19-2012

bump

Crevox

09-19-2012

Syndra's level 5 ability voices also play even if she's dead

Lux Eternus

09-19-2012

My apologies, i only saw the second video.

I've never seen that bug. :S

Crevox

09-19-2012

bump

1234567 ... 12