Syndra's Stun Doesn't Always Work

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Stinky

09-14-2012

The stun is a lie

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYM Pyrit View Post
The problem is you are knocking them back with E at the same time, making them not CC'able from the balls. You either CC them or push them back not both.
Actually no. I've hit people at long range with the ball and there is no stun sometimes, however they do get knocked back (the bounce of hitting hit by the ball). Again, this has happened over the course of many games and both the enemy team and I confirm it.

Also, the glitch where minions get stuck in mid air and then just die is still happening.

Also, a new glitch has appeared. If a ball you are dragging is somewhat around a corner (I was moving into river, ball was coming around the cliff from wraiths on blue side) sometimes when you throw it, it just doesn't go anywhere. I threw my ball and it just bounced up and landed where it was, completely missing my target (an enemy near dragon). This has happened a multitude of times with a variety of locations, usually near corners and what not.

In addition, I still think there is a bit of wonkiness on grabbing balls and minions with W... sometimes it just doesn't work or requires multiple button presses. Syndra also has issues moving into range to grab something, taking repeated tiny steps trying to get in range but not making the full effort (especially on moving targets, or even when trying to throw the object you're holding).

I can post a replay if needed, but I don't feel it would be necessary due to the high profile of these bugs; they happen quite often. Additionally, I don't believe I've seen a topic where Riot has expressed any acknowledgement of their existence.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Here you go, two videos of glitches.

Syndra's Stun Broken:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIEa18w1hQY

Force of Will Frozen Minion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TXN4EaqAxY

Crevox

09-17-2012

bump, I'd like some coverage on this issue, it's annoying :P

Crevox

09-17-2012

bump

Crevox

09-17-2012

bump

Crevox

09-17-2012

happened again

Marked 4 Death

09-17-2012

Syndra is need to be fixed. I have played many games with her too and MANY times the stun does not work. I was playing a bot game with a friend that wanted to try a new build. I played syndra.

MF and Jax bots push bottom. MF comes into bush i burst her down with ulti and Q. Jax comes up while i have 6 balls on the ground after summoning another on him as he came in. I Force of Will (E) ALL the balls towards Jax. 5 hit him directly but do almost NO damage, he is BARELY knocked back and no where near the end of the cone's knockback as i was very close, and there was NO STUN. Jax's counterstrike dodges BASIC ATTACKS. The Dark Spheres are SPECIAL items on the ground and not in any way basic attacks. Also i have experiences several times the Q doing no damage. Please fix her
she looks and seems amazing
just make her work correctly.

KesslerCOIL

09-17-2012

There needs to be more exceptions to this skill.
Its hard enough to stun someone, if they on top of it or slightly behind it they dont get stunned >_>
Not to mention the range of the push is terrible.

Crevox

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagNZ View Post
There needs to be more exceptions to this skill.
Its hard enough to stun someone, if they on top of it or slightly behind it they dont get stunned >_>
Not to mention the range of the push is terrible.
I wouldn't mind it if it wasn't bugged.

123456 ... 12