Syndra's Stun Doesn't Always Work

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

The majority of the time I am hitting people DEAD ON with my purple balls with my E and they are not getting stunned. They get pushed, they take damage, but no stun. Even the enemy team is agreeing with me.

Reproduce:

1. Place Q
2. Shoot E in direction of enemy
3. Stun might not work

Syndra's Stun Broken:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIEa18w1hQY

New bug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukRIHJSxgGc

Where did my orb go?

Also, using W to "grab nearest orb" is highly unreliable and doesn't always work. Part of it is because you're supposed to target the ground to grab the nearest ball, but if you hit W on ground that is far away she will run over near that spot and do absolutely nothing instead of just grabbing a nearby ball... however, it still just doesn't work sometimes even when you aim at a valid location. This has been confirmed by Meddler.

New bugs posted by others:

- Sometimes you can grab low health minions as they are dying, and have a corpse grabbed with W. Throwing it causes no damage and no slow.
- Throwing Zyra plants too far from her can cause them to teleport back to her like other pets, even though they're independent.
- Sometimes you can throw a ball before it fully materializes, throwing an invisible ball... again, no slow and no damage.

Haven't confirmed these ones myself.

Ragnar Draconus

09-13-2012

From what I've seen, if the ball is directly on the enemy, the stun does not occur.

TheTieThatBinds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Im having that same issue. Ill hit them with the orb, and the orb hits them, knocks them back, and they keep running off...

Another issue i keep having is when i use my Q, that it will randomly not do damage. I had a double-kill earlier today, both people were at 120 health or lower, and i dropped an orb on them and they took no damage and survived. Thats just one instance, and its been happening quite a bit.

Crevox

09-13-2012

I've also had my W freeze an enemy in midair. After throwing it, it just stops halfway through flight glowing, then dies after ~3 seconds. Though this is a separate bug, both are issues.

tender paws

09-13-2012

Reported in pbe, was released with this bug anyway. . . how bothersome, because she is very mediocre to begin with. Unable to reliably use her one form of cc, she's doubly screwed.

Ball push not inflicting stun may be related to the re-introduction of the skillshot "miss" bug with this patch. Unsure.

Crevox

09-14-2012

This is important.

Crevox

09-14-2012

This is still important

White Mage Kris

09-14-2012

I haven't had any issues.. Are you sure that the ball is in front of the enemy? I believe the ball needs to be away from them at least as far as the Q's initial aoe damage range.

STELlO KONTOS

09-14-2012

The problem is you are knocking them back with E at the same time, making them not CC'able from the balls. You either CC them or push them back not both.

White Mage Kris

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYM Pyrit View Post
The problem is you are knocking them back with E at the same time, making them not CC'able from the balls. You either CC them or push them back not both.
Ah, that makes more sense than what I said xD

1234511 ... 12