Why you're 1800+ and I'm not.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LarcyBrown

09-21-2012

My thoughs,

Being drunk is the best time to do ranked queue in league of legends!

Pick sona cause she got boobs and proceed to AFK- auto attack in lane all day and faceroll all your skills when enemys get close!
Wards? what are wards im drunk could care less! Oh and stay top side of the lane near the river as support,
who needs to hide in brush or put some distance to allow to walk away if ganked? Not me! need to be up close and personal as support for the win!

Cerebralbore101

09-22-2012

Don't buy anything past basic boots. Moving isn't very important anyway.

Stack Doran's Rings like crazy in mid lane.

Towerdive, even if you're not sure you can get the kill. Getting a doublekill under a friendly tower is for noobz anyway.

NedKelly199

09-22-2012

amazingly this is actually what people do, and it actually works! gg tank ez

All Hail Singed

09-22-2012

If your ****ty support (WHY THEY NO PLAY T3H EZ) basically assists the other team and lets, no MAKES you go 0 3, dont forget to shout /all GG *****ES FKNG TROLL NOOBS and leave the game. Its not worth wasting your time to play with these noobs who are so bad they make even you die.

All Hail Singed

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larc58 View Post
My thoughs,

Being drunk is the best time to do ranked queue in league of legends!

Pick sona cause she got boobs and proceed to AFK- auto attack in lane all day and faceroll all your skills when enemys get close!
Wards? what are wards im drunk could care less! Oh and stay top side of the lane near the river as support,
who needs to hide in brush or put some distance to allow to walk away if ganked? Not me! need to be up close and personal as support for the win!

You're so noob playing sona support. This is why people get stuck in elo hell (not me naturally, my sick towerdiving skillz with ez carry every1 to GREATNESS)

L2P SIVIR SUPPORT YOU TROLL, SPELL SHIELD WILL SAVE ME UNLESS YOU SUCK

All Hail Singed

09-22-2012

All facetiousness aside though, I actually do start with a dorans when playing adc. Helps last hitting and poking, and as long as you dont do something stupid like engage without your support you generally wont take enough damage to have to recall