First time I had fun in League of Legends since my noob days...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hype Algerian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

... is the first time I decided to actually try out Dominion sabotage.

So, let's say that I've heard of POOTERSS and his Zilean thanks to this thread - and that brought me to going back to playing some Dominion, last time was slightly after the beta. Needless to say, I decided to try it out since I sorta like the old clockwork man by design.

Hilarity ensued. Sure, I had the worst point total in my team but the most gratifying part was forcing people on the enemy team to adapt to the Zilean antics. Given how they didn't know that you only needed *one* person on Zilean chasing duty, I ended up with a whole team chasing me - or two guys constantly defending their own closest points while we had free reign over the other three most of the time.

Seriously, I think I took a liking to being a sabotage guy on Dominion ._.
Can anyone share their experiences doing some sabotage stuff?

Orphane

09-20-2012

Not bad, but your Pooterss build could use a little work. You want Shurelia's Reverie for the zoom zooms, QSS for the get out of bad things, and FoN for even more zooming.

DaRatmastah

09-20-2012

Backdoor champs are ludicrous amounts of fun.

HaIfhearted

09-20-2012

Mmmm, POOTERSS Zilean <3

That's pretty much all I do on my smurf. It's hilariously fun.

One VERY important thing you need to learn when playing POOT Zil is how to spam shift+4 without impacting movement.
Trust me, it's absolutely vital. This knowledge will come in extremely handy some day.

And as was stated above, POOT core is Boots5, Shurelias, and QSS, with other items being Frozen Heart and FoN.
-Shurelias is basically a shorter-cooldown AoE Ghost, and has some much needed MP5. The HP5 is nice too
-QSS lets you get away from slows/stuns/snares/insertCChere
-FH lets you spam more and not die as often
-FoN lets you run faster, helps to regenerate any damage you will take while running around, and not die as often

Have fun going vrooom on the Crystal Scar!

Oh yeah, if you haven't already, come check out the in-game DominateDominion chatroom.
Lotta cool guys in there, and even POOTERSS himself hangs out on occasion.

POOTERSS

09-21-2012

I was gonna post "POOTERSS story" here but instead made a new thread cuz it was too long =)