S2 Awards - 5 wins in 3s - qualify for medal in 5s aswell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeelMyJohnson

09-13-2012

If i play 5 wins in 3s que for the team and then the team gets 5 wins in 5s que without me.

Will i still get the rewards for 5s que even tho i didnt play in the 5 wins but i played 5 wins in 3s que on the same team?

or

will it only give me rewards from the 3s que games where i was apart of 5 wins.

thanks

FeelMyJohnson

09-13-2012

bump

Clearist

09-13-2012

wowowowow dude look @ your nunu stats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saintbookman

09-13-2012

This is an interesting point, I believe everybody on the team should get the rewards.

LightBao

09-13-2012

they give the reward to anyone in the team, cuz it's a team...was that clear enough?

FeelMyJohnson

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightBao View Post
they give the reward to anyone in the team, cuz it's a team...was that clear enough?

everyone on the same team

I play 5 wins in the 3s que - but my team plays in 5s and gets like gold and i didnt play a single 5 games with them - only 1 win in 3s que.

Do i get rewards benefited from the 5s que - im on the same team but only played 5 wins IN 3s not 5s.

that is my question

Shiverful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-13-2012

I wonder.

Retsopmi

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokexAP View Post
everyone on the same team

I play 5 wins in the 3s que - but my team plays in 5s and gets like gold and i didnt play a single 5 games with them - only 1 win in 3s que.

Do i get rewards benefited from the 5s que - im on the same team but only played 5 wins IN 3s not 5s.

that is my question
You only get one reward and it is based on the HIGHEST rank you have, no matter the bracket.

How is this not easy to understand. Does your account page show a rank in 5v5? If not then you can't be rewarded for it.

FeelMyJohnson

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retsopmi View Post
You only get one reward and it is based on the HIGHEST rank you have, no matter the bracket.

How is this not easy to understand. Does your account page show a rank in 5v5? If not then you can't be rewarded for it.

You aren't understanding me ill break it down..

Team X has 6 players.

I play and win 5 games in 3v3 ranked que.

The rest of the team goes and wins lets say platinum in 5v5 ranked que

I did not play any games in 5s ranked que but played 5 wins in 3v3 ranked que.

will i get the 5v5 ranked que platnium badge ( platnum border nd everything) - for being on the team even tho i played only in 3s ques on the same team but not in 5s...

please answer

Retsopmi

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokexAP View Post
You aren't understanding me ill break it down..

Team X has 6 players.

I play and win 5 games in 3v3 ranked que.

The rest of the team goes and wins lets say platinum in 5v5 ranked que

I did not play any games in 5s ranked que but played 5 wins in 3v3 ranked que.

will i get the 5v5 ranked que platnium badge ( platnum border nd everything) - for being on the team even tho i played only in 3s ques on the same team but not in 5s...

please answer
NO you aren't understanding. You only get what YOU have. So if your profile sheet only shows YOU having a ranking in 3v3 and not 5v5 then you won't get 5v5.

Just look at your profile page. The symbols and numbers there are what count. Not the team ranking page.