The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

09-20-2012

Having paid, Christina walked outside, hands completely full of bags but seemingly weightless to her in a comical sort of way because to anyone else, they would be incredibly heavy. "Shall we go back and drop all of this off?" Christina asked, motioning with her head back towards her house.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

"I'd be glad to get this weight off my arms," Jamie says, nodding.

Paltala

09-20-2012

The house.

The two girls walked back to the house, talking about mundane things until they reached the house where Phantom was stood outside, stopping in confusion, Christina asked him. "How come you're just stood out here?"

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Jamie shrugs and walks in, setting the bags on the floor.

Paltala

09-20-2012

Christina led Phantom in while she waited for a reply and placed him down on the sofa. After that, she put the food down in the kitchen and put her clothes by the stairs ready for later. "Well....what now?" She asked Jamie.

Mister Crow

09-20-2012

"Good question," Jamie replied, scratching her head. "What time is it?"

Paltala

09-20-2012

Looking at the hextech clock on the wall, "About 3:30pm." Christina said with a slightly look of disappointment in her voice.

Mister Crow

09-20-2012

"Hmm..." Jamie looks deep in thought. "Well, I know what I'm going to do: change into some of these new clothes." She picks up her bag and goes into the bathroom.

Paltala

09-20-2012

"oh...okay." Christina said as Jamie left without giving her a chance to reply. While Jamie was getting changed, Christina worked in the kitchen putting away the food and alcohol from before.

Mister Crow

09-20-2012

Jamie walks back out, wearing the tank top and jeans she had walked out of the changing room with while in the store.
"Want any help?" she asks.