The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

"Better," Jamie said, referring to his compliment. "Could use some further improvement, but certainly better."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

Phantom blushes deeply....his more gentleman way of complimenting was a bit...interesting. "Hehe, thank you...though I can't say the same for you. You look beautiful every time and nothing can add more to your beauty."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

"Too much," Jamie said, cringing slightly. "Moderation is much better. This isn't a poem, no need to wax poetic."

Paltala

09-14-2012

((TIMEZOONES! -He knelt shouting to the sky-
Also I don't like this plot twist! I had plans! Oh well, gotta work around it))

During the time in which all of this was happening, Christina had gone into the kitchen, grabbed another bottle of beer and sat down in a chair opposite the two of them. All she could do was stare at Jamie and think about the way she had dealt with Phantom and how she is dealing with him now. She was perfect.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantom chuckled. "Haha...well at least I've found a more appropriate way of poking at someone, but thank you for the advice nevertheless."

Paltala

09-14-2012

Christina snapped out of her stupor and turned to Phantom, "And maybe you should ask before breaking into someone's house." She pointed out, rather obviously, before taking a swig of beer.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantom looks at Christina and smiles. "Sorry......is there anything I can do to make up for this besides the gift basket."

Paltala

09-14-2012

Christina just sat there, thinking, "Apart from clean up your act? I don't know."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantom shrugs. "If you hadn't stopped my act..."

Paltala

09-14-2012

Christina raised an eyebrow, "You sound disappointed that I did." She said just before having another mouthful of beer.