The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

"Well, yes, you were," Jamie responded. "How you acted then and how you're acting now provide an interesting contrast. But enough of that, you sound like you could use some painkillers. Let me see if I can find some..." She walks into Christina's kitchen and begins rummaging about for anything that looks remotely like painkillers.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

Phantom sighs as he gets into a more comfortable position to rest in...she didn't look like she wanted to kill him. Hmm even perverts like me get a second chance somehow.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

A cry of victory is heard from the kitchen. Jamie returns, carrying a container and a glass of water.
"These look like they'll do the trick," she says happily. "Alright, you'll need to take two of these with the water." She takes two small pills out of the container and offers them and the glass to Phantom.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

Phantom takes the glass and pills. He then appears a bit better soon. Phantom could now stand a bit ans stretching before noticing that he was still weak and also in his shorts and shirt. Praying to the gods that he does not get aroused. "So umm Jamie, you really are giving me a second chance?"

Mister Crow

09-13-2012

"For friendship? Maybe," Jamie says, shrugging. "You definitely gave a terrible first impression, but you tried to apologize. Maybe you're worth another shot."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

Phantom sighed. "Ehh...I can't help myself at times...but I guess that is no excuse for what I did to you. Maybe..just maybe.."

Mister Crow

09-13-2012

"Learn to get those impulses under control and you'll be surprised how much more women will want to get to know you," Jamie said, smiling.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

Phantom just turned red a bit, realizing her truth. "I guess so....umm...you mean like right now?"

Mister Crow

09-13-2012

"Yeah, like this," Jamie responded. "In the bar, you were a bit aggressive and... uncomfortably close. Now I have space and you're much being a bit calmer."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

Phantom was embarrassed in his own way. "Thank you...for the advice..coming from a lady like you."