Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

11-18-2012

((How are you awake right now O_o ))

Christina smirked when James finally realised before her eyes fluttered shut, returning the kiss just as gently yet forcefully, holding the man that was on top of her close.

Mister Crow

11-18-2012

((Funny thing, I went to bed right after posting that. :P))

James allowed himself the rare opportunity of being lost in this intimate moment, letting his thoughts and worries melt away under the kiss.

Paltala

11-18-2012

Christina lost herself in the moment as well, the two of them close together, enjoying the time she was spending with the man that held her heart, not wishing for it to end.

Mister Crow

11-18-2012

James opens his eyes and finally ends the kiss a minute or two later. He sighs happily and puts his arms around Christina.

Paltala

11-18-2012

As James pulled away, Christie's lips followed the gap that was created briefly before she stopped, her eyes opening slowly as she looked up at James, squeezing him close.

"Getting better." She teased, almost whispering.

Mister Crow

11-18-2012

James grins cheekily.
"What can I say? I'm a quick learner," he jokes quietly.

Paltala

11-18-2012

"You still have more to learn." Christina whispered before shifting her body weight and rolling the two of them so she was now lying on top of James, still holding him close, "Like I often take charge." She cooed, gently kissing the nape of his neck.

Mister Crow

11-18-2012

James smiles and closes his eyes as Christina starts kissing his neck.
"I think... I can live with that," he says.

Paltala

11-19-2012

"You better had do." Christina teased with another gentle kiss, grinding her body against his with a seductive purr.

PutThtCookieDown

11-19-2012

And then from afar, you see a man, his name is John. JOHN JACOB JUNGLE HEIMER SCHMIDT, HIS NAME IS My nam eTOOOOOOOOOOO, AND WHENEVER WE GO OUT THE PEOPLE ALWAYS SHOUT JOHN JACOB JUNGLE HEIMER SCHMIDT ADADADADAD