Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

11-13-2012

Christina simply giggles and squeezes his hand playfully, bringing it to her mouth and kissing it gently, "You'll see when it comes." She teased, batting her eyelashes at him.

Mister Crow

11-13-2012

James rolls his eyes.
"I suppose I shall," he responds.

Paltala

11-13-2012

"Well, I'm hungry so I'm going to get some food." Christina said cheerfully, giving his hand one last kiss before letting go and hopping off the bed to go downstairs, hips swishing slightly as she went.

Mister Crow

11-13-2012

James smiles as she makes her way out of the room. He takes out the gold card Twisted Fate had used in Bilgewater and looks at it.
"Maybe Lady Luck is smiling on me too," he says, turning the card around in his hand.

Paltala

11-14-2012

Christina returned with some mid afternoon snacks, sandwiches, crisps, dips, the usual things...and a can of whipped cream. She placed the tray of food on the bed and cuddled up close to James, sandwich in hand as she began eating, "Go ahead, dig in."

Mister Crow

11-14-2012

James eyes the whipped cream with mild suspicion before picking up a sandwich and digging in.
"Thanks," he says, thankfully between bites.

Paltala

11-14-2012

Christina doesn't notice the suspicious look at the can as she was too busy eating, humming happily and seemingly in a VERY good mood despite having the worst hangover ever just a few hours ago.

Mister Crow

11-14-2012

"You seem to be in a good mood," James notes, taking another bite.

Paltala

11-14-2012

((No idea where I'm going with this apart from the whipped cream...the mood swings, I lost track of that ages ago.))

Christina turned and looked at James, a smile on her face as she nodded happily, finishing off her sandwich rather quickly before grabbing some crisps (chips) and dipping them in the minty style sauce and eating it, some of the dip sticking to her upper lip.

Mister Crow

11-14-2012

((You don't need to worry about British-isms. Half of my family is from the UK.))

James finishes his sandwich, sighing happily.
"This is the good life," he says.