The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Jamie smiles. "Alright. How fares our wayward perv?" she asks, grinning.

Paltala

09-14-2012

"Awake but he's staying put for the night. He knows where we are should he need anything but I don't think he'll try anything, especially when there's two of us." Christina replied, winking

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantom got up from his bed and started to get warmed up. He soon headed down the stairs as well. "I am sorry for all the hassle.....thank you both..."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

"Are you going somewhere?" Jamie asked.

Paltala

09-14-2012

Christina turned around in surprise when Phantom appeared, "Well...turns out he isn't staying put tonight. Feeling better yourself?" She asked with a slight smile.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantom shook his head. "No....not because I want to do something....I just want to stay here until everything is ok and good...Yeah i feel good, thank you."

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

"Okay," Jamie responds. She yawns and leans back into the couch cushions.

Paltala

09-14-2012

"That's fine, again, you're welcome to stay the night Phantom, just remember what was told to you before." Christina said before moving over to the couch and sitting next to Jamie.

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

Jamie seems both happy and uncomfortable having Christina sitting next to her. She sighs and stretches.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantom nodded. "I won't try anything against you unless you want to, though I highly doubt such a thing will be even considered by you two."