Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

((Uhm... wow. That was kinda inappropriate. Women are not like that. Especially not her.))
"You feel better now? Jamie asked, smiling.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantom manages to sit up, his strength had almost fully returned...but he lied back down only because he was in their house and also was curious...

Paltala

09-14-2012

((Sorry, my experience of basically not having a girlfriend for long has shown through.))

"Yes...I think." Christina said, sighing.

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

((She appreciates the apology. :P ))
"Good," Jamie responds, giving Christina another small hug.

Paltala

09-14-2012

((I had the feeling she was reading this as well.))

Taking a swig of beer and ultimately finishing the beer, Christina stood up. "I'm going to put this in the kitchen and then go check on Phantom, just to make sure he is still asleep or whatever." She said with a smile.
After she had placed the bottle in the sink, Christina went upstairs to the second bedroom and opened the door to see that Phantom had moved, assuming he was awake, "How are you feeling?" She asked, just popping her head through the door.

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

Jamie continues to sit on the couch, drinking cider and contemplating the obvious feelings Christina has for her.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantom waves his hand at her while smiling. "I am feeling well.....how about you and Jamie."

Paltala

09-14-2012

Christina didn't really like that question but she tried to answer the best she could. "It's alright, had a few drinks, talked, drank a little more and kept talking." She replied, "Anyway, I'll leave you to it, if you need anything we'll be downstairs for a while until we go to sleep." Christina said, smiling and then left the room and gently closed the door. Once outside, she leaned with her back against it and sighed, thinking about Jamie...

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

Noticing that Christina hasn't come back down to the living room, she looks up the stairs.
"You okay up there?" she calls.

Paltala

09-14-2012

Christina heard Jamie call up and pushed off the door. She walked down the stairs smiling, "Yeh, just making sure he was okay." She said, reaching the bottom of the stairs.