Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion players should get season 2 rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

09-13-2012

I liked the idea I saw thrown around if you played 200+ Dominion games or whatever, you get a fancy little 'D' or Crystal Scar-themed badge in the forum.

I think that'd be neat.

Genericke

09-14-2012

Quote:
Chavez Obama:
The biggest problem I can imagine from this - think about what blind pick looks like now. Now imagine it with rewards, I hope you like seeing Kassadin.

Then you know...announce that dominion players are going to get rewarded right as season 2 ends for lulz and to stop kassawin spammers.

Vemon

09-17-2012

I support this rewards.

naotasan

09-17-2012

Bump. I don't care about skins or a special boarder, but how about a special Dominion icon?

A Slime Appears

09-17-2012

Quote:
Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R:
Tie the rewards to the NUMBER of Dominion DRAFT games played. Anything that would encourage people to play draft would be fantastic.

When does Season 2 end? I'd hate to have to rush a **** ton of games just to get it. Stick to blind for Season 2. When Season 3 rolls around, offer it for draft. Although I'd prefer for ranked ; |

DiscworldDeath

09-18-2012

October 23rd or thereabouts, iirc.

lbgsloan

09-18-2012

They won't do anything amazing for us on such short notice, but a little Dominion forum badge for X Dominion wins would be cool and easy to add.

Protis

09-18-2012

shame that dominion players dont get anything.