Dominion players should get season 2 rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

09-13-2012

I liked the idea I saw thrown around if you played 200+ Dominion games or whatever, you get a fancy little 'D' or Crystal Scar-themed badge in the forum.

I think that'd be neat.

Genericke

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavez Obama View Post
The biggest problem I can imagine from this - think about what blind pick looks like now. Now imagine it with rewards, I hope you like seeing Kassadin.
Then you know...announce that dominion players are going to get rewarded right as season 2 ends for lulz and to stop kassawin spammers.

Vemon

09-17-2012

I support this rewards.

naotasan

09-17-2012

Bump. I don't care about skins or a special boarder, but how about a special Dominion icon?

A Slime Appears

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R View Post
Tie the rewards to the NUMBER of Dominion DRAFT games played. Anything that would encourage people to play draft would be fantastic.
When does Season 2 end? I'd hate to have to rush a **** ton of games just to get it. Stick to blind for Season 2. When Season 3 rolls around, offer it for draft. Although I'd prefer for ranked ; |

DiscworldDeath

09-18-2012

October 23rd or thereabouts, iirc.

lbgsloan

09-18-2012

They won't do anything amazing for us on such short notice, but a little Dominion forum badge for X Dominion wins would be cool and easy to add.

Protis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

shame that dominion players dont get anything.