Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knigrowedamus

09-13-2012

mad. i just bought the 7 page bundle 2 days ago, AND NOW its on sale. MAD. -1 me if you want but i waited so long, bought the $100 rp bundle, and even though i waited so friggin long, everytime i buy something, it goes on sale right after i buy it.........
o well. So is life
Iy mios dios....

Delnoir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Holy **** thank you!

Rune pages are the single most restrictive thing in all of LoL.

Sageoffire

09-13-2012

Yay! finally somthing to spend some of my 30k IP on that ill actually use!

NyxStele

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Is this the first time any sale has been for IP-purchased items as well?

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

09-13-2012
3 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocliffe View Post
Of course i buy a rune page TWO DAYS before this starts I'm Bad Luck Brian
If you've bought the single rune pages very recently, contact Support and see if they can hook you up with the free rune page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongji777 View Post
that is so wrong.... I just recently bought a 7 page bundle with rp given to me for my birthday...... I'd love to have 7 more rune pages T_T. qq
The 7 page bundle was already heavily discounted, but not quite this much, so if you bought the 7 page bundle very recently, see if Support will refund you the difference.

iMyung

09-13-2012

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy do you announce this after Syndra?

I just used my 6300 on Syndra and won't be able to afford this deal. I won't be able to save up 6300 IP in time. This is disheartening.

BBFSmokedCayenne

09-13-2012

support is gonna get a lot of complainers now

hi im bigsuga

09-13-2012

Dang I just bought a rune page a few hours ago

IonDragonX

09-13-2012

Awesome!!
Make one of these at least once a year!

captaincbr

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
[aws3]news/September_2012/2012_09_13_Rune_Page_Sale/runepage.jpg[/aws3]

Here at Riot Games we know the value of a good book – especially if that book happens to be loaded with powerful arcane runes. So to help you get the most out of your seals, marks, glyphs, and quintessences, we’re holding a sale on Rune Pages.

Between September 13th and September 20th you’ll receive two rune pages for the price of one on purchases made with either RP or IP.
After your posts in the general discussions thread introducing yourself, I had an inkling the rune prices would fall a bit and I would take advantage of this and purchase some rune pages. But this is a much better deal than I imagined (granted it's for a limited time)! I'm glad I have tons of RP with the recent double [the] BONUS RP announcement.

One question though. I haven't logged into PvP.net yet, but I hear that the rune page bundle is now taken off the market. Does this mean the bundle will bot be available once this "buy one rune page, get one free" deal ends? I think this may be unfair for those who currently don't have RP at the moment or joins the game after September 20th.

TLDR: Thank you Riot!