Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fragems001

09-15-2012

:P I bought one literally hours before the sale started. Damn it all :P. Bought another two since i had RP laying around and feel everything else has reasonable IP prices.

SUGE

09-15-2012

I purchased a rune page with IP a week prior to this sale and after submitting a ticket asking to have my purchase included in the sale I got an awesome e-mail telling me that this was possible and I was granted the additional runepage, TY Hippalus, TY riot. <3

Popzagon

09-15-2012

make this permanent. i wont get it in time :/

Eclarian

09-15-2012

can you extend this deal by a day because servers pretty much went down today and ill need some more time to grind ip

Mister Sandbag

09-16-2012

Awesome, something we shouldn't have to pay for in the first place is half off.

mdynasty926

09-16-2012

Just got my 2 rune page bundle. I'm so glad you guys did this at this time; I've been saving my IP for a rune page so I can have more role specific ones. Timing couldn't have been better ^_^

TouchOfDeath95

09-16-2012

This is so nice but you should give more time, the server status has been really bad this days and many people cant get enough ip to buy them.

Coach From L4D2

09-16-2012

People who wait generally pay less than people who don't..not hard logic really.
Personally thebonly refunds that should even be considered are tho who purchased within 24 hours of.Otherwise just chock it up as deal missed and move on. Not like roit wont have more down the road...

DreadPirateLynx

09-16-2012

If Hippalus is still following this thread (or any red for that matter), is this sale over at the end of the 19th, or the end of the 20th? Thanks in advance

LowlyingLemur

09-16-2012

Quote:
DreadPirateLynx:
If Hippalus is still following this thread (or any red for that matter), is this sale over at the end of the 19th, or the end of the 20th? Thanks in advance

Don't want to mislead you but i'd been wondering this myself, since somewhere it says the promotion applies to rune pages bought before Sept 20, and then i found in this thread
Quote:
Hippalus:
Rune pages will go back to their regular price at the end of September 20. If players like this promotion enough, maybe we'll bring it back in 2013.

so that gives me some confidence that we have until the end of the 20th to grind our next 6300 IP ;p