Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SGM3

09-14-2012

Dat moment when your @ level 30, no RP, no credit and u got a week to earn 63000 ip

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...Untitled-1.jpg

Prongsitron

09-15-2012

You know what really sucks? When you spend some money on the last week sale on getting that extra option to buy an extra rune page, only for two days later to find out that you could have bought 6 rune pages with spending just 10 dollars(having had 300 RP already), and now to find that I just got 3 rune pages. I am glad Riot are giving these sales, but a little heads up could have saved us loyal players a lot of money/time.

Vuk Draskovic

09-15-2012

I just sent a ticket to Riot,because i bought rune page 1 day before sale,and i asked for getting one more.And i got that extra page.Thank you!

Professor Rihawf

09-15-2012

Hello, I am Rihawf. A Summoner from the League of Legends.
I know this isn't really the place...but...I have a problem that I need to solve desperately and this is one way to being helped.

First of all, I am a Brazilian summoner, I have something to speak about the BR server.
I am having a problem with the Brazilian support, it's a problem related to the "Two Rune pages for the Price of One" promotion.

I bought a Runepage in less than a week of the promotion. So I asked for the support to give me an additional runepage because Riot always did this kind of thing (Whether it's related to sales, promotions or even IP reductions) and thought I would receive my runepage.
The support was extremely unhelpful and represented an inaccurate view of Riot's policy of promotions.
It was supposed for me to receive an additional runepage, but the support said it wasn't "fair" with those who bought on the period, despite Riot policy mentioned previously.

My question:

"Oi! Eu sou o invocador Rihawf!
Comprei uma runepage alguns dias (2, 3 dias) antes da promoção entrar em vigor. Sei que a policy da riot é de fazer com que você participe de promoções assim contanto que seja num período curto para não prejudicar o jogador.
Agora eu pergunto, vocês poderiam me dar uma runepage extra referente à promoção de "Compre 1 e leve 2"?
Desde já estou grato."

"Hello! I'm the summoner Rihawf!
I bought a runepage some days (2, 3 days) before the promotion. I know Riot's policy is to make yourself to participate in this kind of promotion only in a small period before the promotion to not be bad for the player.
Now I ask, can you give me the extra runepage from the promotion "Buy 1 and Get 2"?

(I did a typo in the original question)

His answer:

"Olá Lucas, saudações de toda equipe de suporte brasileira!
Não posso te ajudar neste caso, pois você comprou a página de runas a quase uma semana atrás. =D E não seria justo com quem esperou para comprar agora. Espero que entenda.
Grande abraço"

"Hello Lucas, greetings from the Brazilian support team!
I can't help you in this case, because you bought a runepage in less of a week. =D And it wouldn't be fair with those who waited to buy right now. I hope you can understand.
A big hug"

That was his answer. Not only it was inaccurate (there was no way to "wait to buy it" because the promotion was not announced in a week) but it didn't represent Riot's true view.
He began dodging my answers and questions, said things are different in Riot Brasil from original Riot Games. I highly doubt the policy change...

I am really sorry for bothering you with this, but I didn't find another way to reach Riot games to solve this.

Thank you so much from your attention,
From Rihawf

Anak1n 5kywalk3r

09-15-2012

I hav jus enough IP for this. SO MUCH WIN LOL

ThridTimer

09-15-2012

dammit i can't get 6300 ip in 5 days!!!!

TEHCHOSUNWON

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
That's exactly the point; they realise most people don't keep 6300 IP on hand and if they do it's because they're saving for the next released champion. So IMMEDIATELY after they release Syndra they make this offer, knowing almost no-one is going to have enough IP anyway, to encourage people to buy RP to take advantage of it. Sneaky buggers.
Actually hippalus said that they were going to be posted at the same time but a glitch delayed this one to a few hours later

bAsGames

09-15-2012

nice im goin to save money

STEVEBUTABl

09-15-2012

this is awesome =D but you got to extend it please!!!!! =D

Glacial Relic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Ok well here's a problem some people might just not have had and might not get read but I would like some recognition. I have 19 rune pages, and I have the 6300 IP to buy my final 20th one however it says I cannot buy it because its a bundle of at least 2 and it tells me "Purchasing this bundle will put you over your rune page limit" So yah, this awesome bundle I would have appreciated 19 rune pages ago that comes out now is effectively ****-blocking me from getting my last one, awesome sale actually affecting me negatively, so i guess I just have to wait, really wouldn't care if i could just buy it and only got 1 of the rune pages. Would be the same as if i had to wait, sucks for me thou.