Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobseeker

09-14-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
I thought about doing this but I'm not sure it would make much of a difference. For example, if we announced today that this sale would happen next week, wouldn't it be right thing to refund players who had just bought it before the announcement? Plus those who forgot and bought it in between the announcement and the sale?

Seems like it could be more work in the end.

I like you, Hippalus. I've read some of your posts and it appears you use your head quite well. You are very helpful to people too! => even more reason to like you.
Keep up the good work! ^.^

Bludclone

09-14-2012

F u c k r i o t

Tidazi

09-14-2012

I've got 17 rune pages right now. Looking to buy two of these. Gonna get one with IP and one with RP. Will it let me have 21 rune pages if I do?

Hazanshu

09-14-2012

I already got a refund and I bought Syndra and didn't even know there was a rune page sale -.-

Razy6trix

09-14-2012

sure, ill make 6k ip in a week...

BOBADrink

09-14-2012

aww yea

BOBADrink

09-14-2012

my bday was when the rp boost so i got 3k rp

AD TF

09-14-2012

Having to pay for rune pages (IP and RP) is one of the worst cases of nickel and diming I've seen in an F2P game. The fact that so many people have come to accept it and are even praising Riot for this type of sale just boggles the mind. These shouldn't cost anything, they should be given out free just like mastery pages. I still can't believe they had the guile to do this; it's the worst money-grab I've witnessed Riot do since I started playing a few years ago. Most of the audience are just kids in their teens so the naivety runs rampant and they tend to take advantage of it.

Aulay

09-14-2012

I wont be able to get the 1k IP in time if riot would stop having client issues :/

SGM3

09-14-2012

Dat moment when you just bought a single 6300 IP rune page

Riot's Reply:
http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/2/2d/Trollface_HD.png/618px-Trollface_HD.png