Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultimateXdehn

09-14-2012

i really like this thanks riot

RiverZebra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Hippalus OP

Exacerberus

09-14-2012

Thank you, this is really great!

Azubuke

09-14-2012

Thank you so much for making this available with IP! Looks like I've got some serious grinding to do this weekend

Love Taps

09-14-2012

Sigh.. Just bought two heroes with my IP because Syndra didn't look that interesting. Support won't refund the heroes either because I've had a refund, and I doubt I'll be able to grind enough IP out to take advantage of this sale.

I love you Hippalus, but please give us a warning about stuff like this. You've never had a rune page sale, let alone a sale where IP actually matters. D:

dat cookie

09-14-2012

yay

Herbon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

So, not to sound like a beggar here, but I just broke down a few days ago and bought a rune page, after a month of debating with myself why not to, and then this.... I guess what I am asking, is can a admin please give me an extra page? I realize how horrible I sound, but I figure whats the harm in asking.

iMyung

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
We tried to launch them at the same time this morning but there was a glitch that delayed this one for a few hours.

And I don't want this promotion to hammer Support any more than it likely already has, but if you'd rather have the Rune Pages than Syndra, they'd likely help you out.
I sent in a ticket and asked for this. And they denied it.

It looks like this is not the case.

EDIT nvm it went through Soo happy! I love Riot!

CharonPyrrhus

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Malanis View Post
Gah. I have twelve rune-pages, because I bought 3 alone and a pack of seven. I need one more and another pack of seven for the full twenty, so this deal doesn't help me...
Yes, 20 - 12 = 8
and, 7 + 1 = 8
also, 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 8
simplified as, 4purchased + 4free = 8pages

YES, YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SALE MULTIPLE TIMES (assuming you have the required IP/RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnicreator View Post
Can someone please, stop answering those repeated questions a lot and answer mine and also dragulls? Is this working on the brazilian server as well? Please, answer this!!!
For those of you on the Brazilian server: All I can say is, this is how it looks on NA. If you aren't seeing these options, rally for justice!

Gurei Fullbuster

09-14-2012

<--- has 19/20 Rune pages. FML.