Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Azmadi

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeDoer View Post
Hippalus, can you consider making a rune page cost 3150 IP and 295 RP, respectively? That would be very much appreciated, especially by people who only want one page/can't grind 6300 IP fast enough.

Me? I'm going to be playing 12 hours a day to get 9450 IP (got 3150 atm). Hue.
That's exactly the point; they realise most people don't keep 6300 IP on hand and if they do it's because they're saving for the next released champion. So IMMEDIATELY after they release Syndra they make this offer, knowing almost no-one is going to have enough IP anyway, to encourage people to buy RP to take advantage of it. Sneaky buggers.

Juangito

09-14-2012

Hello i already bought 2 greater gliph of shielding and it didnīt appear 4 like it should do if anyone can help me that would be great, thanks!!

Salganos

09-14-2012

I now have 19 rune pages. I am perplexed on how to proceed.

Omnicreator

09-14-2012

It's really incredible how nobody answers my question. Can someone please, tell me if this is going to happen on the brazilian server???

Salganos

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juangito View Post
Hello i already bought 2 greater gliph of shielding and it didnīt appear 4 like it should do if anyone can help me that would be great, thanks!!
Rune pages, not runes.

Darkness4910

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Dang it, I bought Maokai on the 9th. Looks like I won't be able to get 5900 more IP in such a short time. Why don't you just lower the price of one rune page to 3150 IP/295 RP? That would be much more practical.

duCarde

09-14-2012

I just bought a rune page D:
Worst timing.

Hollywood Cool

09-14-2012

A good long-term solution would be to give out five free rune pages to all summoners. It covers all the bases: Jungler, Support, AP Mid, AD Carry, Solo top. After that lower the prices of rune pages.

Listen, rune pages should not be the same price of champions plain and simple. Runes are a game changer, and having the wrong runes on the right champion (you pick a good champ for the team comp but the wrong runes) can mean a bitter ugly defeat sometimes.

ElChuchu

09-14-2012

When are we getting this on the BR server? HUE HUE HUE!
MORDE #1

Epicn00b

09-14-2012

Hippalus.
Where are your boots?
We need to lick them. A LOT.