Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volv3r

09-14-2012

OMG I BOUGHT RUNE PAGE 3 days ago for 6400 IP !!!

CakeDoer

09-14-2012

Hippalus, can you consider making a rune page cost 3150 IP and 295 RP, respectively? That would be very much appreciated, especially by people who only want one page/can't grind 6300 IP fast enough.

Me? I'm going to be playing 12 hours a day to get 9450 IP (got 3150 atm). Hue.

Kanbe24

09-14-2012

Great promotion and sorry for the unintional downvote on the first post, I always have issues hitting the right vote button with my phone lol. Would love to take advantage of this but I'm not even gonna try to get5.9k rp before its over XD. I have plans this weekend lol

Cest MADNESS

09-14-2012

makes me annoyed cause I just bought my first one the other day after my friend finally pestered me to do it >_>

leminlyme

09-14-2012

Gotta say, Hippalus is being a pretty BAMF company to playerbase communicator. I think when Riot staff is like that, is why Riot deserves to be heading the biggest online game in the world Such a down to earth "buddylike" feel from the staff, and they really respond and help out their not always deserving playerbase. What other game provides this kind of support for completely free to play interaction? Have you ever contacted Nexon support? I once was delayed (With automatic messages saying they were delaying and they were sorry) for over a month. LOL.

My friend Tolust once contacted Riot support and didn't recieve a reply for a few weeks, and when he re-inquired Riot apologized and said his ticket got kinda swept under the rug, and he got a pretty fat apology reward. He was honestly surprised considering the kind of support online game players expect from companies :3

Just an opinion and facts to back it a bit, Riot is really awesome.

fruitie

09-14-2012

Finally a rune page sale. I don't think I'll be able to take advantage of it though. I think by now they should be reduced permanently, they were released at a pretty ridiculous price to begin with. I also think the 7 page should have been reduced in price. Still having said all of that, nice sale!

katarina88

09-14-2012

Will this be in PBE?

Pactus

09-14-2012

****ing perfect, i bought a rune page last week. A month playing to have enough IP for that.

Now wont be able to save again this among of IP in one week, yous guys should have annouced that this will happen so I could save my IP for that.

Batman in Blue

09-14-2012

Quote:
Pactus:
****ing perfect, i bought a rune page last week. A month playing to have enough IP for that.

Now wont be able to save again this among of IP in one week, yous guys should have annouced that this will happen so I could save my IP for that.

Just contact player support. They should give you a 2nd page, as its in the two week time period they give refunds and such for a new sale.

Manjour

09-14-2012

Ohhhhhhu Yeahhhhhhhhh.......