Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

300 lbs of Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

And I just bought a page the other day >_<

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

This is one HEII of a good deal. People have moaned for ages for rune pages to cost 3150 IP. For two of them at least, you're making it happen.

Gotta burn the midnight oil on matches now.

NegaStoat

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maalik View Post
And I just bought a page the other day >_<
Put in a support Ticket explaining exactly when you bought the page and if you used RP or IP - and politely ask them to track the purchase. If it was made within 30 days of a price reduction, you can get the difference refunded (or in this case, another page tossed at you).

Rabazeen

09-13-2012

One heal of a deal. Already bought a bundle. Going to buy another one. Rune page for 3150 IP is GREATTTTTTTTTTT!

AzureYau

09-13-2012

Riot!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Venova

09-13-2012

Good call on the buy one get one free sale Hippalus, your turning out to be quite the shopkeeper - Recette would be proud! Capitalism Ho!

Surrenderat20PLZ

09-13-2012

Woot, so glad I waited to buy those rune pages

Meowzor

Recruiter

09-13-2012

What about us with 20 rune pages allow us to get 22 so we can be apart of the deal! I want some aram rune pages.

SCJ

09-13-2012

I bought the 7 rune page bundle last weekend and now this happens. And I can't get a refund because I already used my one refund already. This sucks

WolfFlare

09-13-2012

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy