Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kabuto05

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

I still believe that we should start with or be able to earn more rune pages as you either level up or purchase new champions. With over 100 available champions it is not realistic to think that you can manage two rune pages to flexibly fit all of the unique play styles, builds, and roles in the game. Even with the rotating free champions, budgeting between new runes and new champions is enough to also need additional rune pages.

Suggestion #1: Free rune page every 15 levels. This gives you 4 pages by the time you reach level 30 which is the perfect amount to make a Basic rune page for top middle bot and jungle lanes. You would still need more if you want to fill other roles but you would have more tools to enjoy the game.

Suggestion #2: Free rune page every X champions that you purchase ( ip/rp makes no difference). I would ballpark no lower than 5 and no more than 10 per rune page. This really lends to the fact that you are trying to make unique characters that have diverse options in items and runes and not the same two basic pages/rune builds that we start with.

I wish my suggestions were in the game but since they are not, I will be buying my first two new rune pages through this deal and I will be happy to spend the IP. I wish I could use it to diversify my champion availability but at this point, I need more than two pages. I currently own 42 champions but with only two rune pages I have set ups for support and attack damage. If i get forced to go mid, jungle, or top, I am really in trouble versus someone who is better equipped for the lane and that is just not fun!

Thanks for the great sale idea, consider my ideas if possible <3

Greeneagle346

09-13-2012

argh. bought a page on the 10th... submitted a ticket... hopefully they can help me... argh...

Scarécrøw

09-13-2012

what green eagle said. i jus bought a rune page 3 days ago... i am sad.

AzuKitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

HECK YES! Thank you Riot!

Eisen Engel

09-13-2012

well dam riot why not just take all of my money...

Pigbenis529

09-13-2012

Real glad I paid for one yesterday. Thanks riot.

DreadPirateLynx

09-13-2012

This is great. My only gripe is that it's not permanent.

Lady Malanis

09-13-2012

Gah. I have twelve rune-pages, because I bought 3 alone and a pack of seven. I need one more and another pack of seven for the full twenty, so this deal doesn't help me...

ZetsubouFallen

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
If you've bought the single rune pages very recently, contact Support and see if they can hook you up with the free rune page.
I buyed a rune page on 9-12 10 minutes before the announcement of the server going to manteinance (forum), i think you should had announced this before, at least one or 2 days before the actual day.

I have sended a ticket to support, since if would knew i could had waited one night (im from argentina and manteinance are done at 4 AM to 10 AM more or less) to buy it.

Luex7

09-13-2012

Always after I spend my RP when I had enough at first.