Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemonicTrilogy

09-13-2012

Dang, I JUST bought another runepage two days ago...

Gafugarion

09-13-2012

Sigh, I just bought rune pages last week for my other account. =/

Edit: Woot, TY riot support, you guys responded in less than an hour! Super customer service! I love this company! =3

Xaerie

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
[aws3]news/September_2012/2012_09_13_Rune_Page_Sale/runepage.jpg[/aws3]

Here at Riot Games we know the value of a good book – especially if that book happens to be loaded with powerful arcane runes. So to help you get the most out of your seals, marks, glyphs, and quintessences, we’re holding a sale on Rune Pages.

Between September 13th and September 20th you’ll receive two rune pages for the price of one on purchases made with either RP or IP.

This is an awesome sale. For those of you who burn your money and are crying that you got "ripped" off... That's your own fault for not spending wisely. Go back to economics class.

You don't purchase something and cry when it goes on sale later. You should have had patience at the very least. Learn better spending habits. You should have the ability to sit down and decide what's a good buy and what's not. Even if the money was given to you as a gift... make it go as far as you can. Sheesh.

Awesome sale, great idea. I'll be participating.

Lord of Apoc

09-13-2012

Aw and to think that I just got Graves last night when I could have gotten rune pages

Verticality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaerie View Post
This is an awesome sale. For those of you who burn your money and are crying that you got "ripped" off... That's your own fault for not spending wisely. Go back to economics class.

You don't purchase something and cry when it goes on sale later. You should have had patience at the very least. Learn better spending habits. You should have the ability to sit down and decide what's a good buy and what's not. Even if the money was given to you as a gift... make it go as far as you can. Sheesh.

Awesome sale, great idea. I'll be participating.
When was the last time they have a sale regarding rune pages?

Yeah, I thought so.

CrimsonBlader24

09-13-2012

I've been neglecting my rune pages and living with generic pages for quite some time now, preferring to spend IP on champions. So I'll bite for this! This makes the rune pages just a little more worth it!

Kentrishula

09-13-2012

so i guess it was a good thing i saved up 13k ip =)

Gruuk Zangalor

09-13-2012

People need to stop complaining about how they "just bought rune pages" OH WELL! Riot can't read the minds of everyone to find out when they want to buy rune pages. An so if they give u ip or rp back, then what? The people that bought before YOU will say it's not fair... we might as well give all the ip and rp ever used to buy rune pages back to everyone... i've never seen such crybabies before... give me a break!

ScarletÆ’Acacia

09-13-2012

dam...i just bought a rune page at 9/12........

CARVERitUP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

So glad now that I bought the big page bundle a week or two ago -_-