Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JackLeFrais

09-13-2012

Da Hell... I bought a rune page 1 hour ago and I got only one rune page, we're september 13th if i'm not mistaken -.-

Lich Swain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
Question:

If we buy the rune page bundle (of 7 page), does this mean we'll get 14 pages?
Fact:

The bundle has been disabled in the store.

Starry Tear

09-13-2012

Lol wow bought 2 pages 2 weeks ago...

LuckyTofu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verticality View Post
If Riot doesn't want to lose their devoted consumers, then no, I won't have to deal with it. Now the entire community will never purchase RP until they see a huge sale like this come right out of the blue.
This is why i only buy skins i like on sale day. But each consumer should know the risks of buying now and later. And this promotion will cause more good to Riot than bad. And there will always be people who buy and complain when the event is announced. You can't avoid it. Even if its announced early

Wendek

09-13-2012

As much as I like this promotion (though I don't know if I'll be able to use it or not, honestly), I'm wondering one thing : you said you'd look into runepage price... is this your "permanent answer" or is it just a single promotion and not the end as far as runepages are concerned ?
Because, technically... they're still extremely expensive. Especially if you only want one, the promotion doesn't help.

Don't get me wrong, I like the gesture. But I'd like an answer.

SLUUU

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im So Winning View Post
I just spent 6300 IP on a Rune page two days ago, anyway this can be applied to me and I can get another one? Cuz that is complete bs.
Sigh....
Same thing happened to me..
Can we get like 1 extra rune page

XDAMM777

09-13-2012

OMG Nooooooooooooooo, I just bought a rune page last week >.< And I was saving for so long for it... I feel sad

ETFEN

09-13-2012

Quote:
Today, 03:07 PM
Are u kidding me? I literally just blew 6300 ip on a rune page last night! Why do I always buy stuff right before it goes on sale?!
+0
No...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? It has been said that you can contact support if you recently buyed rune pages... Why dont you people just read?

swan2swan

09-13-2012

*smiles bitterly*

I've been playing the game for over a year, and I finally decided to buy a Rune Page...last week.

Oh, well. My loss. I'll wait for the next Rune Page sale to buy a fourth and fifth, though.

...are there going to be more sales like this?

Fredericolop

09-13-2012

So, if you spent 6.3k IP on Syndra today and have no IP left, you have like a week to gather 6.3k IP just to take advantage of this for 2 rune pages (which are expensive as **** as it is)? Really? Sigh. Thank goodness I have almost 4k IP...