Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Du Couteau Summer Home (Riven B-day) (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

09-17-2012

Quote:
Vinyl Bot:
Evelynn sighed and shrugged, setting the bottle on the coffee table and turning to Leona and spoke in hushed tones. "Why does no one ever call Riven rude? That's what turning down a present is, isn't it?"

"What Lux said.. she probably appreciates the thought of it" Leona added

Ask Shyvana

09-17-2012

Quote:
Ask Riven:
Riven shook her head with another sigh. "No, Shyvana, this is my fault... As much as it is her own doing, I should be the one to discuss things with her." Riven glanced around to the other party attendees. They seemed perfectly happy to talk amongst themselves for a moment. She would not be missed. "Keep things calm while I'm away, Shyvana..." That said, Riven set the plate of food down on the nearest flat surface, placed Miss Fortune's hat on Shyvana's head, where it looked quite good surprisingly enough, and walked into the kitchen...

Shyvana glanced oddly at the hat upon her head, and gave Riven a smile for it.

"Of course. If there's one thing I'm known for, it's keeping calm." Shyvana said coyly, giving Riven a nod.

Once Riven walked into the kitchen, Shyvana turned and looked at everyone else in the room. Hopefully everyone would behave.

Snowy Poro

09-17-2012

Leona strolled over to the Half-Dragon, giving her a nudge with her elbow

"Public gatherings is not your thing.. is it?"

She said with a smile

Heil Teemo

09-17-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"I'm sure she really appreciated the thought, she just doesn't like alcohol." Lux said reassuringly, patting Eve's shoulder from behind. "I don't either. It tastes so bad."

Quote:
Leona Bott:
"What Lux said.. she probably appreciates the thought of it" Leona added

"Her kind reassurances of that fact put me at east," Evelynn replied sarcastically. Still, she was willing to let the topic go; after all, it wasn't like she came here under the guise of being one of Riven's friends. She was just trying to be nice and supportive. As usual, that was going over about as well as bottled farts.

Ask Shyvana

09-17-2012

Quote:
Leona Bott:
Leona strolled over to the Half-Dragon, giving her a nudge with her elbow

"Public gatherings is not your thing.. is it?"

She said with a smile

"They are not." Shyvana responded. "I'm here for Riven, not for myself."

She shrugged. "Anything to let her know that she has friends and supporters, even in Demacia."

Snowy Poro

09-17-2012

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
"They are not." Shyvana responded. "I'm here for Riven, not for myself."

She shrugged. "Anything to let her know that she has friends and supporters, even in Demacia."

Leona gave a slight nod, watching the others before speaking again

"It wouldn't hurt to enjoy yourself either.. it is a party after all"

Katárina

09-17-2012

Quote:
Ask Riven:

"...Did the counter do something to upset you, Katarina?" Riven slowly and quietly entered the kitchen, walking across the floor to where Katarina was sitting, and took a seat of her own, facing away from her.

"Yes, as a matter of fact." She said in a low growl, leaving the blade embedded in the counter.

"Why are you in here, and not out there enjoying yourself?"" She asked, shaking her head. "I set this up for you, after all."

Ask Riven

09-17-2012

Quote:
Katárina:
"Yes, as a matter of fact." She said in a low growl, leaving the blade embedded in the counter.

"Why are you in here, and not out there enjoying yourself?"" She asked, shaking her head. "I set this up for you, after all."
Riven sighed, still facing away from Katarina on the stool. "I'm in here because one of my party's guests is sulking away by herself." She sighed. "In part because of me..." Riven was silent a moment as she let the words sink in. What she had to say next was difficult...

"While it's true that you betrayed my trust...and...it hurt..." She exhaled quickly and spoke with some haste, simply trying to get out what she needed to say. "I know you meant to do something nice for me, and it was insensitive of me to behave as I did..." She paused a moment as she spun around on the stool to face the back of the redhead's head.

"So..." This time, Riven was the one to place a hand on Katarina's shoulder, albeit hesitantly and slowly. Physical comforting was not something she was used to doing either. "I'm sorry too...okay...?"

Heil Teemo

09-17-2012

Quote:
Ask Riven:
Riven sighed, still facing away from Katarina on the stool. "I'm in here because one of my party's guests is sulking away by herself." She sighed. "In part because of me..." Riven was silent a moment as she let the words sink in. What she had to say next was difficult...

"While it's true that you betrayed my trust...and...it hurt..." She exhaled quickly and spoke with some haste, simply trying to get out what she needed to say. "I know you meant to do something nice for me, and it was insensitive of me to behave as I did..." She paused a moment as she spun around on the stool to face the back of the redhead's head.

"So..." This time, Riven was the one to place a hand on Katarina's shoulder, albeit hesitantly and slowly. Physical comforting was not something she was used to doing either. "I'm sorry too...okay...?"

((Offends Eve. Apologizes to Katarina.

YOLO XD ))

Ask Riven

09-17-2012

((You shoved it into her hands, forcing her to take it. I dunno what you're so on about. XP))